test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hollow's Platoon

I wish I would have found this game years ago; the character creation aspect of this game is wonderful! Searching thru the different threads full of characters has been very inspirational and I hope that one or two of mine can inspire someone else.

So far, all but one can loosely fit as an existing archetype. The exception being the shapeshifter/mimic wearing cardboard.

Name(brief power description)
First row: Winter(ice), Mercury(liquid metal/blades), Sprout(plants/archery), Breezy(wind), Lefty(cyborg/ chain), Cosplay(shapeshifter/mimic), Lead(munitions/magnetic), Trapper(bestial)
Second row: Feller(heavy weapons), Maker(inventor), Fortress(power suit), Dermie(sorcery), A.C.(electricity), Sensei(reflexes/strength/senses), Furball(savage), Gravy(gravity/force)
Third row: Decay(health redistributor), Ego(telepath), Tox(poisons/toxins), Forest(earth), Glow(telekinetic weapons), Buddy(durability/strength), Sparky(fire), Catch(darkness)

Here they are investigating what/who poisoned the ground. Some of their reactions will make more sense after I post bios(hopefully this weekend) for them.

Comments