test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

if I had a "yes" for every time I defeated Eidolon...

I would have 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Now seriously, there are still plans for changing this fight or you gonna leave it like that?
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day

Comments

• Doubt you've ever actually defeated Eidolon. Doubt that about myself as well. Please provide proof that you got the killing blow or you never truly defeated Eidolon and are tresh.

On topic: Eidolon doesn't look defeated to me. Looks just fine sitting upon that throne of his. Alfa the Liar, confirmed.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    >TFW the PUG manages to defeat Eidolon 4 times in a single day and you managed to get the daily credit for 4 characters
    tumblr_ml2tq6OHMK1qaaoluo1_400.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    We spanked him pretty hard on Sunday. I think it'll get easier as more people learn the process. It is weird that they limited the zone with the hardest cosmic has the lowest population cap. I mean, not that having 50 people piling in there would make it better.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    It's to make people focus, I think. If you have too many people in a zone then a certain number are being carried. (At least, that's how it usually works).
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    More people may not be better.

It's been proven that the cap is large enough. That's all that matters.

Besides, the preliminary fights need to be challenging as well, at least in terms of managing the times.
    Increasing the cap would make those fights more trivial.