test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Large Olde Style Pistols?

So, I got the blunderbuss pistols, thinking they would look sweet on my Dwarf hero... sadly they turned out to be tiny. His dwarven physique is one that requires maxed body mass sliders. Many weapons don't expand with body mass... and these pistols are among them.

Are there any large flintlock pistols out there? Ones that would look good for a person of squat stature?

Comments

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Did you try giving him bigger hands? I've been told that weapon size changes based on the hand sliders.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    The Spanish Flintlocks kind of would do. BUT, the placing of the gun is wayyyyy off. Same witrh Blunderbuss Pistols.
    They really should check the weapon scaling and placing.
    This is like you would be holding the bladed weapons from the blade....And let's talk about the bladed weapon scaling also....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    kallethen said:

Did you try giving him bigger hands? I've been told that weapon size changes based on the hand sliders.​​

Well.. if you max out body mass (on male heroes), any change to hand size is magnified to ridiculous proportions. Also the ratio of hand size to weapon size doesn't change. So, I just ended up with comically large hands that are still too large for the pistols.
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    gradii said:

The pistols could be master crafted miniature dwarven things?

I'd like to keep em somewhat black powder era looking.