test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nighthawk Returns!

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hi Heroes!

Nighthawk is back! Starting from today 11/17/16 to next Thursday, 11/25/16 8 AM PST you can participate in bonus events and missions to earn more Questionite and Nighthawk Costume pieces! You can find all the relevant information here!

--Edict

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Any chance of moving the mooks away from the Onslaught vendor in Westside. Big and simple QOL fix there.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    You know there's one in the Recognition building, now, right?
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    This event needs to be up for more than just one week.

Edit: They made it a week longer :)
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Dissapointing that all the Cutscenes in the Alert are Bugged and there is limited resources to acquire tokens, especially for 1 week event​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Can Nighthawk's event be moved to a time of the year with nothing is happening? People need time to recover from grind-a-tons.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I think there's something wrong with the queue system. I've run this mission 4 times today and never had a full team
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    That's people that don't push go because they're afk. This one launches even if someone, or everyone buy you doesn't ready up.​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Can the cut scene of doom in the nighthawk alert be reduced in length by 50-75%?
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Yes, but if you are trying to get the missions at Westside (no the rewards) you are constantly attacked by the mooks standing next to Teleios. They just shouldn't be on that street corner.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

Yes, but if you are trying to get the missions at Westside (no the rewards) you are constantly attacked by the mooks standing next to Teleios. They just shouldn't be on that street corner.
    You can do the mission from the guy at the store in Rencen now,
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options

Can the cut scene of doom in the nighthawk alert be reduced in length by 50-75%?

Most of the cut scenes get old really fast. I mean I liked seeing them when I first ran this mission, but seeing as this is something we need to farm to get rewards those cut scenes are quickly becoming the worst part of the mission. Worse then being insta killed by 8 lasers.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User

They're not going to move them for that, any more than they're going to move the event spawns near the area where you put out the people on fire. I'm assuming they're placed there on purpose to get your attention. Keep your head up (and, as mentioned above, you can just go to the guy in Ren Cen, he gives the missions).

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    guyhumual said:

Most of the cut scenes get old really fast.
    Yes, but most mission cut scenes are at least decently short. This one is up there with forum cutscenum.
  • Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Mob placement is a little double edged. On one hand, there's always been the the Onslaught vendors in City Center and Downtown and most of us with high level characters should be going to those. On the other hand, enemies really shouldn't ever be placed that close to a mission contact.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    I just had 5 failed runs in a row, not once did I have more then four players, players would quite 1/3rd through the mission
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Hey, @edict#8422. Your OP here says that the event is for one week, but your link says it is for two weeks and a day.

Which is it?

photo Inquire.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods