Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20161018.0047.8 - Crusader Costume Set/Bloodmoon Costumes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2016 in PTS - The Archive
PTS Store
  • Added Crusader costume set.

Bloodmoon Store
  • Added Wolf Monster head costume. Includes head, hair and ears. (Currently female only, currently missing eyes)
  • Added Werewolf tail costume. (Currently female only)
  • Added Wolf Mane costume. (Currently female only)

Note: Please use the other open PTS threads for feedback unrelated to these costumes. We are still making changes.​​

Comments

• Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I hope that werewolf head is similar to Dogz but with more hair. And ooh! Crusader costume. Praise the Sun!
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Lots of clipping with the crusader leg accessory. At least, on female.
  • Options
    kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    On the female a lot of hairstyles clip on top of the head accessory; the hair sticks out. The top of the hood needs to be a little higher to accomodate at least half of the hairstyles. Even the short bob on the female clips with the hood.
  • Options
    criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    How many turakian coins do the werewolf costumes cost?
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    This is the most epic set ever, is this going to be in the BM shop?!​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    Request:
    I'd like a short glove version of the crusader gloves.
  • Options
    talonvortalonvor Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Crusader gloves and shoulders are lacking material options (cloth, leather, metal), as well as the option to make them Detailed when the BOTH option is selected on male characters. They're available if you select Left/Right options and customize them individually. Clipping on the top outter edge of the gloves is eating into the skin I had to use the sliders to make the upper arm huge on a male character to make that portion of the gloves appear.

Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but I'm getting the vibe this set is supposed to be a mix of armor and cloth/leather. If that's the case maybe make the chest material option only affect the armored upper portion and leave the midriff cloth or trim the midriff piece off so whatever skin/tights chest option appears. Also, if that's what you're going for make the material option for the gloves affect the shorter glove covering the hand and leave the sleeve cloth or vice versa.
    Post edited by talonvor on
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I hope that werewolf head is similar to Dogz but with more hair. And ooh! Crusader costume. Praise the Sun!
    (Images provided by @Aiqa)
    woof.jpg

Hey it is

EH, the Crusaders Set looks ok, not what I was expecting, i was thinking the armour would be more Thick to look like a Paladin (im still waiting SACRED set to get a chest armour)
    EDIT: The Mohawk and the ears can be used everywhere
    Im getting this sexy Mohawk
    HzEBqlH-SP6DP16Y5NEqT4ODx1TtkWMLmyKP0yWjKm8?size_mode=5&dl=0&size=32x32

Dat Left leg clipping

Suggestion:
    Please make the Crusader Backpack piece available in the TOP category in heads like the Celestial costume piece

People would like to use this piece with Wings as well as other Backpack costumes​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    AH, Darn "Waiting for Approval" forum Glitch

It is actually

Images provided by

THe hairstyle and the ears are unlocked in the hairstyle and the ears category

SEXY MOHAWK!
    woof.jpg

as for the crusaders set... i was expecting more truth be told, not what i had in mind

It's ok, but not as bulky as a paladin armour
    HzEBqlH-SP6DP16Y5NEqT4ODx1TtkWMLmyKP0yWjKm8?size_mode=3&dl=0&size=800x600

Dat left leg clipping

SUGGESTION:
    Please make the backpiece Crusader available in the TOP (Head) category, just like the CELESTIAL piece

People would like to use it with wings, capes and other backpieces​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options

It is actually

Images provided by

SEXY MOHAWK!
    woof.jpg

as for the crusaders set... i was expecting more truth be told, not what i had in mind

HzEBqlH-SP6DP16Y5NEqT4ODx1TtkWMLmyKP0yWjKm8?size_mode=3&dl=0&size=800x600​​
  • Options

It is actually

Images provided by

SEXY MOHAWK!
    woof.jpg​​
  • Options

https://www.dropbox.com/s/abw3trc90q8u6r9/Screenshot 2016-10-25 11.39.19.png?dl=0

Dat left leg clipping

SUGGESTION:
    Please make the backpiece Crusader available in the TOP (Head) category, just like the CELESTIAL piece

• Options
    edited October 2016
    I find it ironic that we get holy armor sets during Halloween. You'd think there would be skull/pumpkin armor sets.
    avianos said:

It is actually

Images provided by

SEXY MOHAWK!

woof.jpg​​

Ooh! This is interesting. However, that mohawk makes it resemble someone. Must be a coincidence. Can't wait to get it!

Minor Suggestion: Is it possible to put a less hair option near the face/snout? Like similar to my sig's werewolf.

mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Well needs to be able to take multiple colors, but I am curious why the canines are in the back of the jaw? Right now the color options for these parts are very limited.

Ear sliders barely effect the werewolf ears, I don't think it changes 10% in either direction maybe 15%. Ears are also a bit too large, more like bat sonar than anything.

Werewolf head is too thin as well, widening it up with the sliders makes the muzzle distort badly.

No parts seem to hold any other color besides one. No potential fur patterns exist.

Can there just be options for smaller canines, I mean seriously tusks are ridiculously huge, or a way to adjust the tusks size?

Final note, tail length and size. It's dramatically huge at the base. I know furries love to believe a tail on a humanoid would be 6 feet to 9 feet long and about 4 feet wide, but realistically 3 feet would be pushing it. Maybe default it down to a smaller size or make the slider effect it more so the size is not egregiously huge.
    Post edited by championshewolf on
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User

Lots of clipping with the crusader leg accessory. At least, on female.

Agreed. They clip (badly) in every stance on females short of Heroic. Looks like it might be attached wrong (or just too close to the leg) on the left leg.

And I like the new werewolf outfit...although I agree with championshewolf about the issues with the set. It looks like it's designed for a more 'ancient' or older werewolf, one with lots of fuzz and other things. Not my style, but I know others will appreciate it. Bonus for the werewolf mohawk working on other heads.

It really, really at the very least needs multicolor 'blending' support, like what the Attachment Headwear Werewolf piece sorta has.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The Hood is big enough for my head (Lizard) but it's rotated to the side (Looking at it would be to the right) and clips into the right side of the head, could you rotate it so it fits the middle of the head.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    talonvor said:

Crusader gloves and shoulders are lacking material options (cloth, leather, metal) as well as the option to make them Detailed. Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but I'm getting the vibe this set is supposed to be a mix of armor and cloth. If that's the case maybe make the chest material option only affect the armored upper portion and leave the midriff cloth or trim the midriff piece off so whatever skin/tights chest option appears. Also, if that's what you're going for make the material option for the gloves affect the shorter glove covering the hand and leave the sleeve cloth or vice versa. Clipping on the top outter edge of the gloves is eating into the skin I had to use the sliders to make the upper arm huge on a male character to make that portion of the gloves appear.

My female toon had no issues with the Crusader gear, other than the leg accessory having major clippling issues. All the materials and detail was there.
  • Options
    andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    BUG
    1. Crusader back not connected to character's back (Do not know if this was intended or not)
    2. Crusader chest piece bleeds through capes (IF you want to hood/cape look)
  • Options
    thepure0nethepure0ne Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Adding a Crusader set without a Greathelm, quite odd.

• Options
    hugoguerrerohugoguerrero Posts: 27 Arc User
    awesome

I must say the female version of the Crusader set is awesome, probably the best set ever, oh god so many costume ideas right now x_x
  • Options
    I have to say I'm wee bit disappointed with the new werewolf head. The ears are too long, the snout if too much like the Husky/Wolf1&2 head. There's an ear category that gives you wide ears but not able to remove the ears attached to the ww head. And the werewolf tusks are way too long and bulky.

Overall, it doesn't look monstrous as the name states.
    I suggest the ears and snout be adjusted similar to the Dogz Werewolf head(The ones Ulfhednar/Berserker have). The werewolf ears should be separate from the head, so players can either choose between standing ears or wide ears. (Btw, I have tried adjusting the ear slider to minimum, it still looks too long) Adjust the tusks to be shorter, not going past the jaws.

But, seeing as this is already in Live, I doubt there will be anymore changes for this werewolf head.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User

I have to say I'm wee bit disappointed with the new werewolf head. The ears are too long, the snout if too much like the Husky/Wolf1&2 head. There's an ear category that gives you wide ears but not able to remove the ears attached to the ww head. And the werewolf tusks are way too long and bulky.

Overall, it doesn't look monstrous as the name states.
    I suggest the ears and snout be adjusted similar to the Dogz Werewolf head(The ones Ulfhednar/Berserker have). The werewolf ears should be separate from the head, so players can either choose between standing ears or wide ears. (Btw, I have tried adjusting the ear slider to minimum, it still looks too long) Adjust the tusks to be shorter, not going past the jaws.

But, seeing as this is already in Live, I doubt there will be anymore changes for this werewolf head.

Seconding this. Ears too long. It actually looks more like the Anubis/Jackal head than a wolf.

Additionally, the size scaling on the Head and Tail could be adjusted a bit since the head stops scaling after a point with Body Mass, and the Tail is just too big and fluffy (though I believe the latter is intentional)
  • Options

It is actually

Images provided by

SEXY MOHAWK!
    woof.jpg

dat left leg clipping

SUGGESTION:

• Options

It is actually

Images provided by

SEXY MOHAWK!
    woof.jpg

dat left leg clipping

SUGGESTIO​​
  • Options

It is actually

Images provided by

SEXY MOHAWK!
    woof.jpg

Dat left leg clipping

SUGGESTION:

• Options

Dat left leg clipping

SUGGESTION:

This discussion has been closed.