test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cheshires of the Qliphothic Warzone.

ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
edited October 2016 in Missions and Content
A friend introduced me to a friendly NPC located in the Qliphothic Warzone: 'Temple of the Forgotten Gods' sector. The entity is titled 'Cheshire [#]' with Ultimate Regen, within the group 'Creepies,' set to level 45, and uncannily resembles Smiledog.jpg, the Creepypasta. My friend has seen 2; we both saw 8 and 10. I took some screenshots for clarification and uploaded them to Imgur real fast.

I would really like to hear from Kaiserin what this is all about. Whether there is anything you can do with these little nasties, or if they are simply for show. What puzzles me is the need to give them a number, and furthermore, the need to have so many!

Here is a link to the screenshots gathered:
imgur.com/a/rqGt5

Thanks in advance for any answers toward this mystery. Feel free to discuss Cheshires in the comments below. This IS just a general gameplay topic, after all.
|| Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
uD82dqy.png
Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot

Comments

• Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    I have no idea what they are there for.
    When I asked no one replied, so who knows?

#10 is the highest that I have seen as well.
    I looked at my perks and saw nothing started up for doing anything with the Cheshires, but there isn't much you can do; I click them, move to them, and then they disappear.

They are friendly so I can not attack them. Maybe if I kept my distance and just targeted them I might be able to use some emote interaction (wave to them, say hello to them, whatever), but if they fade out from being targeted then I wouldn't have much time to try that, either.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Certainly has a nice smile. ;)
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Also l saw on Canada Crisis mission - when you enter Frost Tomb dimension. There's walking on mid-air Bear called "Lug" or something. It's perhaps astral projection of some bear, that has some magic talents, and in hybernation right now, which spirit accidently entered Frost Tomb realm, and probably doesn't realizes where he is (thinks it's a dream or something).

Just saw Cheshire #3 it's located at west from temple, southern obelisk.
    Post edited by dakrushmor on
  • Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    I just saw one!! was 4
    doesn't kai has a smile.jpg image like as avatar?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Oh baby, old Spooky Spaghetti Creepy pasta easter eggs

Hyper Realistic Blood​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    avianos said:

Oh baby, old Spooky Spaghetti Creepy pasta easter eggs

Hyper Realistic Blood​​

I used to be very fanatic of those stories man
    idk, something about these things draw my attention, and knowing that they weren't true at all or just something to entertain did't help
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day