test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emanation Points and Animation Choices

mcgarnacklemcgarnackle Posts: 32 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Suggestions Box
Hi there!

One of the great things I like about this game is the customisation. Characters can look like anything, freeform allows for tailoring your playstyle to anything you like and then there are the power emanation options (palm, fist, chest, head). While I like the ability to choose where my powers emanate from, I would suggest expanding those options.

While the ability to choose where you pew pew from is fun, I would love to see those emanation options expanded to the Power Armor abilities. It would be awesome to see mini-guns fire from my wrists (similar to the EB animation or power gauntlet) or have any of the PA powers shoot from my chest. It would be cool to have micro-munitions, mini-gun and plasma beam all emanating from one area (while still only being allowed to have one "shoulder, "chest" or "hand" slot active at a time.)

In addition to that, having the option to have ANY animation apply to ANY power would be great. I know this would require animation times to be adjusted to fit current cast times of powers but there are some animations that just keep me away from certain powers because I can't stand the look of them. If only I could choose from the hundreds (?) of animations and apply them as I wish to any power I want. Fire breath from the palm, cool!

While I know this would require an investment of time and money, I for one (and I'm sure many others) would be happy to shell out some Zen to purchase these options from the Zen store.

Why not focus on one of the shining qualities of this game, the customisation, and expand it?

Just a thought! Thanks for your time!

@mcgarnackle

P.S. Having a permanent mini-gun or shoulder launcher on the shoulders would be great! Not to mention having one mini-gun, or shoulder launcher, on EACH shoulder (so two mini-guns or two rocket launchers - while still doing the same damage as one of them) would be kick ****!