test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloodfang - Werewolf Mauler

more new build! probably my last before the bonus XP month ends, and this'll be another werewolf to take advantage of all the new bestial stuff added recently

also, this was a major PITA to set up because i had to type in a lot of this crap manually...the guy who owns the powerhouse REALLY needs to either get off his **** and get it updated or just give the source code to someone else who can

PowerHouse (Link to this build)

Name: Bloodfang

Archetype: Freeform

Super Stats:
Level 6: Strength (Primary)
Level 10: Constitution (Secondary)
Level 15: Endurance (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: The Savage
Level 6: Physical Conditioning
Level 9: Bodybuilder
Level 12: Accurate
Level 15: Quick Recovery
Level 18: Boundless Reserves
Level 21: Amazing Stamina

Powers:
Level 1: Bestial Fury
Level 1: Shred (Rank 2, Penetrating Strikes)
Level 6: Wild Thing
Level 8: Regeneration
Level 11: Aspect of the Bestial
Level 14: Massacre (Rank 2, Blood Mess)
Level 17: Thrash (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 20: Ego Surge (Nimble Mind)
Level 23: Eviscerate (Rank 2, Messy)
Level 26: Cower
Level 29: Howl (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 32: Antagonize (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Rebirth
Level 38: Bite (Rank 2, Scent of Blood)

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Superspeed (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Athletics

Specializations:
Strength: Swole (3/3)
Strength: Physical Peak (2/3)
Strength: Brutality (2/2)
Strength: Juggernaut (3/3)
Warden: Fortified Gear (1/3)
Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
Warden: Elusive (2/2)
Warden: Upper Hand (2/3)
Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
Mastery: Strength Mastery (1/1)

also needs gearing, MOD and rotation info​​
#LegalizeAwoo

Comments

• so, since no one's said anything in over 24 hours, i'm going to assume i finally managed to create a perfect build my first attempt...still need that gearing, MOD and rotation info, though​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Didn't know you wanted feedback on the build or if you were just showing it off.

There's no real 'perfect' setup for Bestial anyways, esp now that there's many attacks to pick from. What attack or attacks did you want to be using mostly, though? Cause you have some here that overlap in potential use. Like, do you want a Massacre-spam build? Or to focus more on Thrash?
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • if i didn't want feedback, i wouldn't have posted it

both, because thrash is for the heal more than the damage and i won't be using bite for that because its heal consumes bleeds​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited September 2016
    You prob already surmised the rotation, since you threw the build together, but its putting up Shredded and 5x Bleed w/ Shred, refreshing them (and AotB) w/ Evis taps, and in-between using Massacre or Thrash depending upon if you need extra healing or not.

I prob would be using a wider-range AoE power to grind w/ instead of Bite/Shred, though, just cause its faster and easier than putting up and spreading bleeds, though I dunno if any of the ranged/Infernal AoEs would be enough in-theme for you (not for me to determine). I may also consider getting a lunge (Pounce w/ its Furious) adv over Howl.

For gearing/mods, I'd go the usual for dps (assuming ur not using a depleted uranium core): severity and crit rating in offensive gear (usually get gear innately w/ severity since crit% mods are easier to attain), Defense and/or maxHP bonuses/mods in defensive gear, and a mix of CD reduction and cost discount in utility (leaning more towards CD reduction via mods).

Also, I'm not sure if Wild Thing will be better here for energy than Supernatural Power. You may want to try out both in the PH or PTS and see which leads to less energy issues when trying ur normal rotation.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • howl is just there as a placeholder until the next nightmare invasion rolls around and i can pick up a chilling roar device...though, i'm really not sure i'll be participating in that this time around, since the changes made to both worm and horror groups made them massively OP, the horrors especially

so basically, Heroic Gloves of Severity (or whatever the severity ones are called; why severity anyway? 4.something isn't very big) with a Gambler's Lucky Gem, Heroic Breastplate of Defense with a...whatever MOD adds Max HP and a Heroic Helm of Utility with whatever MOD adds CD Reduction​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited September 2016
    Severity rating is weirdly enumerated in this game, imo. But while that number appears low, if ur not on the DR curve for severity rating already (and you wouldn't be; flat severity% from specs doesn't count as rating and isn't on the DR) then that severity rating actually gives a large amount of severity%. Its DR curve is very strict, though, so once you have one primary severity rating boost (either on the primary offensive gear or from Dex Mastery) then you typically don't want to double-up on it or stack it anymore.