test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Have Nemesis Minions (and Bosses) been buffed?

Just run a Grab Alert and found the minions (Blasters) having all manner of fun with Ice Cages (which work), Snowstorms (which hide them), and a Boss which could make itself invisible. No complaints - it was good fun - but did I miss the announcement?

Comments

• Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    I think so. They ran through the minions and fixed a lot of things a few weeks ago. Let me go look for the link...

Ah, here it is, under "Enemy Groups".

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1206337/release-notes-9-8-2016/p1
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Also, I can't recall where I saw it, but I remember them saying something about fixing a bug that kept most of the minions from using all their powers and/or straightening out their attack chains. That's when we started seeing those ice cages and a proliferation of Planar Fractures. :p

If it was Freon, though, he could always go "snowblind" invisible. Maybe your other toons just had better perception rating to see through it.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Cheers - the invisible Boss was actually the generic Nemesis (Backstab, I think). The minions were doing it too, which was quite impressive - enemy perception has never really been a thing (Freon apart) so I was pleased to see it happen.
  • Options
    Well, you know they're somewhere. Handily I have a AoE power which doesn't need targeting....
  • Options
    Yup, that's being prepared. "I can't see you, but you can feel THIS!" :D
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    No, Nemesis minions have not been buffed. The only enemies, so far, that have been buffed are the ones associated with upcoming events; aka Destroids, worms and the nightmare invasion guys I can't remember the name of right now.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Qlipthotic Horrors?

OK - I'll look again the next time I try a Nemesis alert. Perhaps it's not a buff, per se, just a "now working as intended"?
  • Options
    Y'know, when I first answered, I totally missed the "Nemesis" part. **blush**
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Poor master villain default is still powerless.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    One day he will surprise us. That day is coming. Soon.

(Can we have Master Villain Default Day, when they finally get a power?).