test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heals and Threat wipes for AT's ... well and FF's

chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
This is just a quick list I made up at work,. yes it was a slow boring day.
Threat wipes and heals for AT’s by power type, missing some from magic section because I couldn't remeber the rest, so anyone who can name them and add one. I'll add it in.
Heals- level 19 between Form and Block, so you get it when tyour attacks go up but before you get block

Threat wipe to 24, Level 25 to 27- when block just isn’t enough
Heals
Fire- got one
Ice- similar to fire except works on Chilled targets. Due to being tank role, more likely to be in melee.
Force- Kinetic feedback- HOT with knocks, like BCR with ADv:bonus for each knock during the time period.
Wind- cool breeze- maintained, summons breeze around you, heals per tick increasing during period.
Electricity- Recharge- you get struck by lightning for an instant heal.
----
Gadgeteer- has heals
Power armour- has heals
Munitions- stim pack adv- Emergency FA kit- insta heal or adv hot.
---
Martial arts-
Single blade/Dual blade/Claws – The life energy from your targets transfer to you as their blood drains from them. ADv: bloody mess- burst all b leeds for big instaheal.
HTH Tank – BCR
HTH melee- ?
NA- Emergency FA kit, same as Munitions.
Telepathy- had heals
TK-Kinetic manipulation- manipulate your own system to increase healing- Heal , Adv- stop bleeds
Might/Heavy weapons- HW has one for fire. Concerted effort: your muster all your concentration on a blow and heal yourself for half the damage done.(Might as well get them coming and going)CD so you can’t just spam this in combat.
Earth- healing ground- adv on quicksand or Close area heal- maintain- adv- heals others in the earth area
Primal-sign of health- you summon a solo sigil near you, which heals while you are within 10ft of it.
Darkness/Ebon – life drain or dark theft
Bestial- has heal
Celestial- has heal

Threat wipes
Fire –They went Poof(Phoenix effect) you catch fire and burn to dust. No longer a threat, attackers turn to other targets.
Ice-Freeze frame- you freeze in place and a duplicate runs off through someone else.
Force/earth-Earth tremor/Seismic shock- the ground shakes and gets everyone worried, making you the lesser problem.
Wind – Lazy wind(One which goes through you rather than around) Can’t be bothered attacking you, attacks someone else.
Electricity- Lightning flash- strikes nearby making someone else appear more threatening or distracts the target form you by blinding them breifly.
Gadgeteer/Munitions- Flash bang grenade/round – makes a lot of noise and lights, to get the mobs attention off you.
Power Armour- False image – makes a 3d image of you running off, while stealthing you for 3 secs for moving only. No attacks.
Single Blade/Dual blades/Claws/ HTH Melee – Shadow walk – you slide into a nearby shadow and vanish from view. Motionless they forget about you. Animation; convert to faint, blurry, ink form.
HTH Tank- a tank , so no.
NA- has one?
Telepathy – It wasn’t me. – Target someone else and cast, to transfer your threat to them. Best results from targeting someone in tank role.
TK- Distraction- you move things around behind the attackers, so they turn to the new threat .
Might/Heavy weapons- Poser- NPC walks up and you stop to pose for pictures. Showing your enemies what a waste of time you are.
Primal/Ebon/Darkness/Celestial
Can’t remember who has Palliate so,
I’m gone/Blinding light/Impenetrable darkness- a bright/dark flash covers you from view.(just like the Milllenial flight and rainbow flight which blinds me) Person waves and vanishes from sight.
Adv: Another person within 10ft gets an ‘Attack me’ aura for the length of the threat wipe.
Person Bestial- scratching fleas- enough said
Resurrections-
Fire- Phoenix Revival- you burst into flames, crumble to dust then reform fully healed.Takes time.
Electricity/gadgeteer/power armour- Defibrillator – you get a shock, your body arcs as the charge goes through you and then recover. HOT
Ice-
Wind-
Force-
Munitions—NO, Just no.
MA- CHI Recharge/Transfer
Telepathy-Mental Jolt/ My Secret space- as a reserve of energy is released at your death, causing your brain and body to restart.
TK
Might
Heavy weapons
Earth
Various magic​​
Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• defibrillator is not a self-rez...when you're having a heart attack, you don't use it on yourself - you hope there's someone nearby who knows how to use one​​
    #LegalizeAwoo