test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Night Warrior Build

darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
Anyone have an up to date Night Warrior build?
Haven't actually looked into that powerset in years.

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Night Warrior powerset? Do you mean the Night Avenger AT?
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    I posted this build recently. Worked out quite well on PTS
    >>>>>Click Here<<<<<</a>
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    Sorry meant freeform NW. Will go with riverocean's. With a threat wipe or two added it's close to the COV Stalker Build I use to rock back in the day. THANKS!!!!
    edited August 2016
    darqaura2 said:

Sorry meant freeform NW. Will go with riverocean's. With a threat wipe or two added it's close to the COV Stalker Build I use to rock back in the day. THANKS!!!!

Yup. I miss my darkity dark stalker very much. :smiley:

I tested this out in the new warzone -- and it works very well. You have to master getting the hell out after finishing off a boss. Then coming back in for trash mobs. Very similar to old COH stalker style.

I recently learned that melee energy builders have built-in taunt, that doesn't break stealth. So you can use them to taunt a group to gather together, then fire off ricochet throw.

Here's another stalkerish build from Proboards that's probably much better for taking out groups:

http://champions-online.proboards.com/thread/3396/shadow-warrior-assassin-build

• darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User

darqaura2 said:

Yup. I miss my darkity dark stalker very much. :smiley:

I tested this out in the new warzone -- and it works very well. You have to master getting the hell out after finishing off a boss. Then coming back in for trash mobs. Very similar to old COH stalker style.

I recently learned that melee energy builders have built-in taunt, that doesn't break stealth. So you can use them to taunt a group to gather together, then fire off ricochet throw.

Here's another stalkerish build from Proboards that's probably much better for taking out groups:

http://champions-online.proboards.com/thread/3396/shadow-warrior-assassin-build

ooooooooh nice!
    Think I will make that as an alternate new toon. :o
    I posted this build recently -- worked out quite well on the Test Server

>>>> Click Here<<<<<</a>