test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online: Lifetime Subscription Sale!

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    I love a good LTS sale! Except you've done the same thing last year and did it at a time where I cannot afford to pay for it for someone else. Still, I hope more people manage to get it!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    was really hoping for x2 xp weekend :/
  • freakshow046freakshow046 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yeah, bad timing. Plus, only lasts a week? Hope we get this again soon with a longer timeframe.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    The last couple years at least there have been LTS sales in the summer and, IIRC, around the Christmas holiday. Start saving now. CO is just not going to give people a month's warning to save up for this. They don't give advance warning for any sale.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • illumisar#7446 illumisar Posts: 18 Arc User
    Finally went Lifetime on the first day of the sale, but I'm glad that folks are getting another week to work out their finances.

Hope we see a lot more Vanguards out there soon!
  • freakshow046freakshow046 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thank you for the extension, glad I came back and caught this.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    I'm still doubting if this is worth it. I'm afraid with the current situation that CO might end anytime soon, and they make it realy clear that there is no way to recover that money. I'd hate to get LTS and then having the game end after 6 months or so... :(
    natesig.jpg

• beerbanebeerbane Posts: 197 Arc User
    reiwulf said:

I'm still doubting if this is worth it. I'm afraid with the current situation that CO might end anytime soon, and they make it realy clear that there is no way to recover that money. I'd hate to get LTS and then having the game end after 6 months or so... :(

Are you currently gold or silver? I always looked at the 500 Zen monthly stipend as 'paying down' the cost of the LTS subscription...
    I'm silver. I usually prefer to directly buy the things I want instead of subbing.
    natesig.jpg

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    A couple years back CO really was on life support. A lot has been added in the last year or so, and it looks like lots of additions and changes are in the works. If you see yourself playing for ca. 18 months and enjoying gold+ status it may well be worth it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    reiwulf said:

I'm afraid with the current situation that CO might end anytime soon......

Um......what current situation?

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    oh, it has been doing better, I agree :)
    but they're pretty modest content updates still... I still feel like the devs might pull the plug at any minute.
    natesig.jpg

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    reiwulf said:

oh, it has been doing better, I agree :)
    but they're pretty modest content updates still... I still feel like the devs might pull the plug at any minute.

Chill, mate.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    reiwulf said:

[snip] the devs might pull the plug at any minute.

I admit that I worried about that when I went LTS three years ago. But I'm still here, and so is Champions Online.

Here's to celebrating the game's first decade in the not-so-distant future!
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
    heh, that would be awesome
    natesig.jpg