test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best of Luck Fellow Gamers

I've decided to quit gaming in general so leaving such things behind. Enjoyed my time here even the bad among the good times. Would have account deleted but apparently they won't I will not be coming back. To those actually knew me best of luck and may the divines bless you in your pursuits in life. And no this isn't a joke I am really leaving gaming behind have wasted to much of my life on the fake and not enough on what is real that matters.

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Good luck!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User

I've decided to quit gaming in general so leaving such things behind. Enjoyed my time here even the bad among the good times. Would have account deleted but apparently they won't I will not be coming back. To those actually knew me best of luck and may the divines bless you in your pursuits in life. And no this isn't a joke I am really leaving gaming behind have wasted to much of my life on the fake and not enough on what is real that matters.

Quit gaming? In this day an age thats like quitting reading books or going to see a movie. Anyhoo best of luck to ya o/

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    oh I saw you talking when we were doing dino mom
    good luck in your life
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Gaming, especially MMOs, aren't for everyone. No worries.
    Adios!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Patrolling internet of late. Feel free close this topic is taking up space one would want used for more involved and important topics than this.
  • Hey OP, are you there? Send all your stuff and globals to @whiteprivilege#4104 (in-game mail) and make a newbie happy.

Good luck and all the best to you and your family.
  • What stuff cannot trade, chat or anything on my original account. And the new one has nothing of value really. Also have more pride than to beg for things earn them.