With the introduction of Antagonize and the frankly awesome block stance it has:
(In terms of arms crossed over like an "X" so to speak)
The suggestion here is that basic block and block enhancements have a drop down menu added to them where people can choose between the following options for a block stance:
* Crossed Arms (e.g. Antagonize)
* Forearm Guard (e.g. Basic Block & Retaliate)
* Open Palms (e.g. Force Shield & Eldritch Shield)
* Ego Blast Pose (maintained/charging pose)
* Weapon block as an option, so single blade, dual blade, ego blade, and plasma blade users can block with their weapon. (credit to spinnytop)
This would only adjust the character model when blocking, not the actual block effect, so for example, having...Force Shield + Crossed Arms block stance would equal them standing with their arms crossed with the force field floating in the same place as it usually would.
I think that would be a great way to add additional customization to CO. I would also add that this option should be available to ALL players including Silver Players.
This could be unlocked for Silvers via a micro transaction in the Z store OR it could be free for Silvers.
EDIT: Added more options.