test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Power Update Suggestion: Force Blast - Field Inversion advantage

spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
Field Inversion is now a 1 point advantage and its AoE has been extended to a 15 foot sphere. Field Inversion now also applies to targets of Containment Field.

The rational for being a 1 point advantage is limited circumstances and targets that it can actually apply to and involves setup if its allowed to proc off of Containment Field. It also suffers from Force Blast's knockback by, possibly, knocking the primary target away from targets that would be in it's AoE.

Comments

• raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User

Field Inversion is now a 1 point advantage and its AoE has been extended to a 15 foot sphere. Field Inversion now also applies to targets of Containment Field.

The rational for being a 1 point advantage is limited circumstances and targets that it can actually apply to and involves setup if its allowed to proc off of Containment Field. It also suffers from Force Blast's knockback by, possibly, knocking the primary target away from targets that would be in it's AoE.

It already does proc off Containment Field... or at least it's supposed to, if it currently is not proccing off Containment Field then it needs to be reported in the known bugs thread.

That out of the way though... I agree it should be 1pt, it is far more situational than any similar advantage for other powers.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Good to hear Field Inversion already procs off Containment Field! I wondered if it might but I'm a lazy tester :(