test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC_31_20160406_0314a.2 - Cosmic Giant Monster Revamp / Vehicle Training Room

2»

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    Does anyone know what the Onlsaught Rec can be converted into now?

Personally it should be converted into SCR, but it's something that would actually be nice, so probably not going too happen.

It converts into the currency tab so it doesn't take up inventory space anymore.​​
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Chuold someone please take a screenshot of the new Mods? (and if there is any mods that boost your Ego Damage/PSI
    Damage)

Also, can someone show me the Mods that Do "Just like Teleios' Gadget mod which increased the Damage of powers from the Gadgeteer powerframe"

Please?
    Psi.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    cryneting said:

Chuold someone please take a screenshot of the new Mods? (and if there is any mods that boost your Ego Damage/PSI
    Damage)

Also, can someone show me the Mods that Do "Just like Teleios' Gadget mod which increased the Damage of powers from the Gadgeteer powerframe"

Please?

Here's the new mods, and no there are none that boost ego or psi damage.

In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Bug:
    - Sidekicks despawn (and go on cooldown) when the player is held.
    - R.O.D. tends to be lazy, he seems to have enough attacks but often refuses to use them.

Suggestion:
    - R.O.D. Power Amor attacks do very low damage, please increase that a bit particularly on eyebeams and micro munitions. As it is the damage on the riffle attacks he spams is higher than the PA attacks he rarely uses.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    BUG: Villain and Guardian tokens (now in Currencies tab) are having their hover text description switched
    Villain tokens have the Description of Guardian
    and Guardian tokens have the Description of Villain

really Minor issue​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    notyuu said:

cryneting said:

Damage)

Please?

Thanks and of what are these new cosmic ones?
    Psi.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    cryneting said:

notyuu said:

cryneting said:

Damage)

Please?

Could you rephrase the question to make sense please?
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
    Bug:
    Certain travel powers like Lightning Flight stay active when you use the temp vehicles in the testing room. That adds the flight speed to your vehicle speed.
  • royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Notyuu, I'm fairly certain Cryneting is asking for screen captures of the new Cosmic Secondaries. :-)
    notyuu said:

cryneting said:

notyuu said:

cryneting said:

Damage)

Please?

Could you rephrase the question to make sense please?
    Never Mind, I just looked at the Cosmic Gears myself, they are a little overpriced don't you think?
    Psi.
  • brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    The new Spines pieces look cool. Any chance we could get them without the fur piece?
  • kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Bug: The R.O.D. cooldown timer countdown does not show on the device upon time limit/unsummon.
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Minor Bugs: Some heads of the Animal pack don't have one of their eyes affected by auras, this also happens in the right paw.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    BUG:

Onslaught tokens are no longer being tracked in perks with their move to the currency tab.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    aiqa said:

Suggestion:
    - R.O.D. Power Amor attacks do very low damage, please increase that a bit particularly on eyebeams and micro munitions. As it is the damage on the riffle attacks he spams is higher than the PA attacks he rarely uses.

PBR doing more damage than individual PA attacks? Sounds like it's WAI.

• squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Wasn't there a post here from Kaiserin with some updates? Where'd it go...

edited April 2016

aiqa said:

Suggestion:

PBR doing more damage than individual PA attacks? Sounds like it's WAI.
    Why is that (relevant)?
    Post edited by aiqa on
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

Wasn't there a post here from Kaiserin with some updates? Where'd it go...

Probably removed because updates weren't installed.
    edited April 2016
    Suggestion: Can the OSV Token Convertor also get a 1000 Token option please?
    Converting 5000-10.000 Tokens and clicking the Left Click like a DOTA Spaz isn't really appealing...​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    avianos said:

Suggestion: Can the OSV Token Convertor also get a 1000 Token option please?

Converting 5000-10.000 Tokens and clicking the Left Click like a DOTA Spaz isn't really appealing...​​

I thought this, too, after converting several thousand of each token on a second toon.

To be fair, it won't matter soon.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • waybig#9760 waybig Posts: 76 Arc User
    sounds good! XD
    edited April 2016
    Bug:
    The dragon's teeth are in colored by the "Attachment Eyes" category.

Suggestion:
    Add glow to the eyes for the dragonhead.
    Add an eye option to make the eyes sink a bit back into the dragonhead.
    Set pupils to one of the color channels.
    Post edited by aiqa on
    edited April 2016
    aiqa wrote: »
    Bug:
    The dragon's teeth are in colored by the "Attachment Eyes" category.

Suggestion:
    Add glow to the eyes for the dragonhead.
    Add add an eye option to make the eyes sink a bit back into the dragonhead.
    Set pupils to one of the color channels.

So apparently there is currently a Dragon Head (from the Easten Dragon from the Fury of the Hi Pan) currently in the PTS Debugger which makes me extremly excited
    1b3cb240d25a4cba324ae668ce70fc97.png
    currently female only as they tell me
    where are the new patchnotes? were they in Kaiserin's delete post? onion-13.gif​​
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    avianos said:

So apparently there is currently a Dragon Head (from the Easten Dragon from the Fury of the Hi Pan) currently in the PTS Debugger which makes me extremly excited

1b3cb240d25a4cba324ae668ce70fc97.png

currently female only as they tell me

where are the new patchnotes? were they in Kaiserin's delete post? onion-13.gif​​

OMG O-O
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Wish there was a mouth closed version.
    edited April 2016
    My very short thoughts about the PTS test we did.

- Dino: doable but the tank damage is really high enough, she could be made a bit more difficult but if things need to be more difficult we need more mechanics not higher damage.
    - Kiga: probably doable if we can have 30 players to all pay attention a little. But I don't think that is realistically possible so Kiga is pretty much impossible now.
    Post edited by aiqa on
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Kiga's snow storm's VFX need to be top priority in the fight, because as of right now, it's pretty much "INVISIBLEDEATH!" and he seems to be using it to target players.

Targeting players...and having an incredible ticking rate AND having a 130ft radius is a bit insane...

Here's how large the radius is from the outside looking on, when you are IN IT, you see nothing.:

Also the perception debuff it places on players stacks.

I'd probably like to suggest toning down the Bitter Cold DoT damage, since it seems to completely ignore blocking mechanics and continues (and possibly intensifies) during combat.

--

Teleiosaurus...with a group of 31 players who were all or mostly high end gear users, it went relatively smoothly. We were organized, not PUGGED. So yeah...make of that what you will.
    Here's my thoughts;

Tank threat at this time needs an almost complete rework. CC and CS just aren't going to cut it anymore if a off tank can't pull threat away from a main tank for more than a few seconds. One of the issues was that none of the alt tanks could pull a dog off me when fighting Kiga for more than a few seconds before they snapped back to me, and if I didn't put up any threat then the dogs chased healers.

We need new threat mechanics, a taunt that allows a tank to put themselves at the top of the threat list (not a hard taunt that snaps) so they can pull away without the possibility of the threat snapping back to the original target. As it works now, it's just a mess as far as taunting and tanking goes, because the tank with the best threat in the group is just going to take it from everyone and relying on CC spam is just a failing venture.

With this plan for mechanics that are designed around tanks swapping aggro, until there is a reliable way to swap aggro, it's going to end up down to basically one tank holding multiple mutts and others desperately trying to peel that aggro off.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    edited April 2016
    One other thing that had me chuckling in the patch notes...was the "Vulnerability to holds" that Kiga's dogs now seem to have.

This is a waste of development time and should be scrapped as a feature for this fight. I say this as an avid Crowd Controller and probably the most vocal one, if not the only vocal one on these forums (to no end). Considering the horrendous state of Crowd Control in Champions Online since...well since the game launched really, you cannot expect a crowd controller to try and apply CC to a CC weakened Legendary target in a game where damage, direct or indirect actively shatters the static Hold HP holds that exist in Champions Online.

Scrap that attempt of wider play style inclusiveness from the fight entirely, since it's just setting people up to fail.

Perhaps make dogs knockable instead? At least that way the mechanic will count some.

Also perhaps lower the stacking ability of the hounds, limit the stacks to something more manageable like...5?

Alternatively make them apply the howl in a smaller radius or much less frequently.
    The test was fun and I think a success even if we failed killing Kiga. Thanks for putting work in to organizing this Mira.
    edited April 2016
    aiqa said:

The test was fun and I think a success even if we failed killing Kiga. Thanks for putting work in to organizing this Mira.

Agreed, thank you to everyone who came along and to the organizers :smiley:

I think it would be an idea to run this (once everything has been fixed/toned down (Kiga)) to run them as AT's.
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Yeah, you see nothing in that storm.

Sorry, this is the only shot I got:

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
    Holy crap turn down your bloom or something I never saw the storm like that.​​
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

No way, lol
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User

lmao yea cant see anything like that man XD
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    i have enough trouble seeing a target with that new cyclone power. Makes it real fun to see the bosses movements and work out what he's going to do​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    The storm was dropping me to 1 frame per second at times. And yes, it combines being basically invisible with huge damage.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Nah, it's going to be you tanking all 4 muts while 3-4 healers keep you alive :smile:

With this plan for mechanics that are designed around tanks swapping aggro, until there is a reliable way to swap aggro, it's going to end up down to basically one tank holding multiple mutts and others desperately trying to peel that aggro off.​​

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited April 2016
    BUG: [Rocker Costume Set] icon is causing some SERIOUS frame rate issues!
    Its worse when multiply icons are showed in screen like by searching them in Auction House or Hideout Banks!
    You can search the costume in AH right now in live and see the frame rate drop
    isn't it a little iffy that a single Costume icon cause such FPS issue?
    the other lockbox costume sets doesn't seem to have issues​​
This discussion has been closed.