test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extended Network Maintenance 4/7 5am - 12pm PST

crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
There will be an Extended Network Maintenance on 4/7, estimated from 5am - 12pm PST. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    This is good to know, been having a lot of rubberbanding, crashes and SNRs. Hopefully this will help to combat them. :smiley:
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Seven hours? Man, stuff must be really broken in there.

**curses my schedule that always has maintenance during my "prime time" playing hours**
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    BIG smile, maintenance is always after I go to bed.
    also been really slow to log in , last few weeks. Starting to look like the STO login, where I timeout before getting to character select.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Neat, this means i have time to watch More episodes of Arrested Development​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    You know exactly what I'm going to say.

You get the toast and you increase its power level by roughly 200% to buff it up to acceptable levels, failure to do this brings misfortune and server crashings.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    You're obsessed with toast! Have you no consideration for the noble English Muffin??? :'(
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    You can use english muffins for lethal frisbees, they're so hard, that you can whirl them at someone's forehead, and that's the end of them.​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User

You're obsessed with toast! Have you no consideration for the noble English Muffin??? :'(

Toast goes better with honey than a muffin, and it a lot easier to make at FMLo'clock in the morning.
    nbkxs said:

You can use english muffins for lethal frisbees, they're so hard, that you can whirl them at someone's forehead, and that's the end of them.​​

Only the stale ones, if you make em right and eat em fresh they are actually rather soft.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • furries2furries2 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    nbkxs said:

Let's add Stale Muffin Weapons to the game.

or Add French Stale foot long bread, Batter Up!

XD
    "I'll never look back I've got no regrets Cause time doesn't wait for me I choose to go my own way."
    "Sonic Archie Comics"
    14mrud2.jpg
    Sonic Vs. Scourge

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension! - (Dr. Ivo Robotnik: You took the words right out of my mouth.)
  • ussharringtonussharrington Posts: 32 Arc User
    I prefer a nice bit o' crumpet myself.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    Is network maintenance responsible for not being able to purchase Zen? Because as for now no game or game server shows to me in a drop-down menu both in browser and in the Arc client.​​
    I prefer a nice bit o' crumpet myself.

and chat drops below the gutter​​

Is network maintenance responsible for not being able to purchase Zen? Because as for now no game or game server shows to me in a drop-down menu both in browser and in the Arc client.

I just tried from the Charge menu at the top. The usual squares of games showed up.​​

edited April 2016
    Menu shows.
    Then when I go to payment there's no game or server possible to pick in a drop-down menu when you have to choose which game and server before you can confirm the payment.

There should be a list of PWE games and their servers to pick from before you can proceed with payment. There's none. Scroll-down menus are empty.

2nve0w7.jpg

And I blame the maintenance since the same problem is in every internet browser and in Arc client.

The same problem persists in Chrome/IE/Arc, PayPal or mobile payment and I'm pretty sure it will show with a credit card payment as well. Arc account server is not communicating properly with game accounts.​​
    Post edited by meedacthunist on
    edited April 2016
    ok will have a look there.
    ok i use prepaid cards, and its just click on champions, select live
    credit card also comes up with the same.
    when i choose paypal it asks for the game first.
    I'm on Firefox.​​

edited April 2016
    Read it again.

There's nothing on scroll-doiwn lists to pick the game and server to begin with. It. Doesn. Work. No "Champions", no "Live", no games or servers to scroll down.

Since the network maintenance.

So flawless was this maintenance that some people can't purchase zen... And some can't pay for subscriptions.

And I think it's silly enough.​​
    edited April 2016
    I have just used the CHARGE BUTTON at the the top of the forums to charge zen . using 2 prepaid cards.
    I also checked credit card payments and it still gives me the same thing.
    This is what it looks like.
    1. Click on CHARGE at top of screen.
    2. sign in to account.
    2a. Being signed into the forums, doesn't mean signed into charge. Your name should be in the top right corner
    3. I click the game on the left.
    4. I click the LIVE on the right.
    5. I get the payment screen. Choosing game is BEFORE payment method. There is no drop down menu like you are looking for on the forum charge menu.
    6. I then choose amount of zen and payment method.
    7. Credit card goes to credit card details.
    charge_zpslw50af25.png
    charge%202a_zps4scx6hyh.png
    charge%203a_zpsmusnjq6d.png​​

edited April 2016
    That's lovely when you treat people like morons because obviously this can't be a network problem because it worked for you.

Nope.

People other than you did not play the game before for years and never ever bought Zen before or subscribed. Surely everyone else is too dumb to buy Zen.

I'm afraid your personal experience is irrelevant and worthless for anyone else. Carry on, because your posts are useless in this matter anyway.

Besides - prepaid PWE cards aren't available in all EU countries.

Besides x2 - it was fixed today. Purchases still lag as hell, but all menus are working. Yay!

Besides x3 - read with comprehension - the problem was inability to pick a game and a server at ANY stage. Your advices are completely pointless when there's no meny to click showing.​​
    you asked for what was there. I showed you. since i can only show what I get,doesn't make it invalid.
    just because you don't get the same response, doesn't mean mine is useless.

when you say , you're not getting it on any page then only show one, doesn't help. Nobody else can access yours and see what you are getting unless you post the pictures.

That's why I posted all pages.
    The same way I write up job instructions at work, I write up everything you will see, so that the person doesn't come back later, with " what's this, it's not mentioned on the instructions?".

no problems, I'll just ignore anyone who asks for help, since according to you, if it's not the same as what I'm getting, they must be mistaken​​