test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online: New Animal Pack!

Comments

• aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Oh my god it's actually real. I was seriously hoping this was an April Fools joke.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    no the april fools joke,was finding out we didn't get a blow up version of Therakials sword.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    "This new costume pack unlocks a number of new animal options including fox, rabbit, horse, pig, lion, car, dog, otter, and other animal heads along with new paws and tail options."

I'd actually like a costume that made me look like a Car.
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Instant Buy, really good costume pack

EXLUDING the BUGwith the Cat Paw Feet which don't scale correctly with the Feet Sliders, but I already reported that

oh and the horrible bleached Tiger Pattern... why? the colour #2 takes over the WHOLE head!
    I cannot have Orange with White dailies like the Tiger patern from the Feline head

But neverless, this pack has a really good quality value if you like playing with Anthro Heroes/Beastmen/Cartoon Animals

I can make more of my Anthro characters ingame, and I'm thinking I will create a Rabbit character despite having no interest in Buns!

PS: I love this Design
    396e56aaab5ecf949fe0c4927e44f35f1459544541.png

I hope in the future we will get more Beast Heads~
    aesica wrote: »
    Oh my god it's actually real. I was seriously hoping this was an April Fools joke.
    what a curious reaction​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    avianos said:

Perhaps it's because I'm creeped out by the whole furry thing. Mainly though, I worry that this kind of addition to the game is going to shift it further away from its pseudo-Marvel comic book superhero theme, moving it closer toward "Furcadia, the MMO."
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    what a curious reaction
    Perhaps it's because I'm creeped out by the whole furry thing. Mainly though, I worry that this kind of addition to the game is going to shift it further away from its pseudo-Marvel comic book superhero theme, moving it closer toward "Furcadia, the MMO."

Hrmm, nope still a strange reaction. There is plenty of precedent that shows that won't happen. I would be more worried about the fantasy and demon population anyways.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Another reason to stay the hell away from Caprice.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Dammit.. there's a horses head in there. Why did I look.. must not buy.... must not buy...
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    I bought this right up for 1 and only 1 character... Nekomii... she can finally have a proper cat head without looking like she's got rabies... then I noticed the dog Tail and was like "OMG!" *switches to Shion and edit's her tail*... The paw hands & feet will likely find their way onto a number of future characters and possibly onto a few existing characters too, currently only using them on Nekomii...

I just wish I could get tiger stripes on the cat head... the cat head needs fur pattern options... Calico, Saimese, Tabby(tiger), Majestic Two-tone...please make it so...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
    Avianos, cats paws are large compared to their body, so you actually have to enlarge them ,to get the right size.
    Spiky had hands the correct size but paws were too small at that size.​​

what a curious reaction

I count way more demons and vampires than furries.
    also the huge bloatform armoured ones.​​

• champic213#2254 champic213 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    aesica said:

avianos said:

It's been 5 days or so now. And all I see are only a few people using the new animal heads, myself included. There's nothing to worry about.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I'm happy for the new animal heads. Although, I'd be lying if I said some of them didn't creep me out.

I'll expect a huge increase in furry characters in the future.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    well, we've had a several sets of armour in a row but not everyone is wearing armour​​

• decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    aesica said:

avianos said:

Just because a character has animal parts, doesn't make them a furry. Marvel itself is loaded with characters like that. DC, too. There's nothing creepy about it unless someone intentionally MAKES it creepy by their actions.

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • reioichireioichi Posts: 2 Arc User

aesica said:

avianos said:

Just because a character has animal parts, doesn't make them a furry. Marvel itself is loaded with characters like that. DC, too. There's nothing creepy about it unless someone intentionally MAKES it creepy by their actions.

Animal parts do not a furry make, Look at Squirrel Girl for instance, one of Marvels more comically powerful heroes. She has the ears and tail of a squirrel, as well as the weirdly powerful ability to summon squirrels to her aid. Also, you are not thinking of a furry in the right context methinks. Furries are just people that like anthro animal people, not in any bad way. I think you are thinking of that sect of furries called yiffers, which like the anthro animal type people in a more devious way. I suggest staying away from Club Caprice to avoid them.