test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foxbatcon event map

so, i have this map with all the foxbat clones labeled on it, but it's kind of hard to see exactly where the marks are; is there a more zoomed-in version of this map or is this the best i can do?

1000px-April_Foxbat_Map.jpg​​
#LegalizeAwoo

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    There's one out there where the locations are marked with red dots. Some of those are marked with an additional smaller blue dot to indicate locations where Foxbat is not at ground level; e.g. where he might be on a building ledge. Don't have the link at work.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    From the Wiki.

That gives you the coordinates (and a brief description) of each Foxbat, coupled with a numbered map.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    From the Wiki.

That gives you the coordinates (and a brief description) of each Foxbat, coupled with a numbered map.

that works, and far better than the one i had; thanks

please tell me the event lasts more than 10 days, though...otherwise i just screwed myself out of two perks

EDIT: oh, and just out of curiosity for anyone who sees this, what is this IOU i keep hearing about that's been the subject of the patch before last, and where do i get it?​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited March 2016

EDIT: oh, and just out of curiosity for anyone who sees this, what is this IOU i keep hearing about that's been the subject of the patch before last, and where do i get it?​​

There's one Foxbat which you can fight. He's in an alley next to Foxbat Number 52 on the Wiki map. Upon defeat, he drops the IOU.

Note that if you don't see him, he may not have respawned yet after someone defeated him. If that's the case, try checking other zone instances.

You can turn in the IOU to Matt Hunt at the autograph booth in the center of RenCen (only once per character). It previously awarded 100 Foxbat Cred; but based on the current PTS notes, it will now reward an action figure instead.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    You may want to use a Macro Command to automatically target the neared Foxbat

For example i use
    /bind numpad9 "target Foxbat"
    every time I click the Numpad9, it will automatically target foxbat
    you can chance the button with anything you want​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Here's the link to the map with the blue dots: http://i.imgur.com/xSCsIJC.png
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

please tell me the event lasts more than 10 days, though...otherwise i just screwed myself out of two perks

FoxbatCon is scheduled to end Thursday, April 14th at 7am PST.

*news article link*
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

There's one Foxbat which you can fight. He's in an alley next to Foxbat Number 52 on the Wiki map. Upon defeat, he drops the IOU.

Note that if you don't see him, he may not have respawned yet after someone defeated him. If that's the case, try checking other zone instances.

You can turn in the IOU to Matt Hunt at the autograph booth in the center of RenCen (only once per character). It previously awarded 100 Foxbat Cred; but based on the current PTS notes, it will now reward an action figure instead.
    Which is odd because it doesn't let you turn in the IOU if you did it for the 100 cred last year...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • digitalbeachbumdigitalbeachbum Posts: 75 Arc User

Here's the link to the map with the blue dots: http://i.imgur.com/xSCsIJC.png

I was using the same map but couldn't find the foxbat I needed for the IOU. And that map has one misplaced or missing, if you start at the city center, go up the right side of Mercy hospital and half way up on your left is a Foxbat on a step. In the alley next to him, is another greyed out foxbat with two vipers near him. This is the one you need to kill and is no where near #52 or #53 in the top right of the map.

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    that map you linked doesn't have all the foxbats. the real one is just north of the hospital in an alley.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters