test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Supervillian Onslaught, make it an optional mission

tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Missions and Content
Everytime I login to a character present in Millenium City or arrive in it, the mission Supervillian Onslaught is automatically added to my active missions without permission.
It even happens when I switch instances.

Given that I have no intention of doing this mission on any character, it's frustrating to have to keep removing it manually from my active mission log.

I think this mission should be rewritten so it stops automatically being granted just for you being on the map that has it.

This is particularly frustrating at the moment, since I am working on the FoxBatCon mission which requires a character or two to be present on the map once per day.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• or you could, y'know...just go talk to the guy and get rid of it permanently? all you have to do, just talk and get it out of the way, then you never have to touch the onslaught system ever again - on that character, at least​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Just TALK to the onslaught agent and get rid of the introduction mission
    The Onslaught system is already Optional​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
    I think I tried that once, all it did was activate the next stage of the mission.

Regardless, having the game nag each and every one of your characters about this mission the moment they hit level 10 is annoying.
    Not to mention similar "lead-in" missions can be dropped without being reactivated.

That's why I'm suspicious about the reason why this one is continually activated non-consentually.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    all you do is speak to him , don't touch any of the other missions and you don't get it again on that character​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!