test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does anyone know the exact shades used for Foxbat?

guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
My main toon, Masquerade, has a foxbat fan outfit but it's very hard to get the shade of yellow and brown exact. Now seeing as I'm level 40 it get's expensive getting those exact shades through trial and error. If anyone knows for certain I'd love to know. Perhaps they're shades that aren't attainable through the tailors. It'd be nice to know either way.

Comments

• Options
    Okay, time to answer my own question. I've been fooling around with the colours and here's the closest I can come up with:

For the light brown (arms and legs): 4th column, second from the bottom.
    For the darker brown (shoulders and shorts): 3rd column, 7 down
    For the yellow (cape, gloves and boots): 5th column, 3 down

I'd like to link the exact colour as they appear on the chart but I can't quite figure out how to do that.
  • Options

It's not perfect but the exact shade might not be available for us.

I still need the belt and for the developers to add that emblem to the game.
  • Options
    squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Your yellow and dark brown look right. Try something more flesh-toned for the light brown - his looks like it has a little pink in it.

Of course, the bigger issue is you can't have that ridiculous grin on your face. Cryptic, make that mood happen!
  • Options
    I feel like there's a colour here we can't quite reach, the shade to the left and one down of the light brown has too much pink in it IMO

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Looks a bit like Nudebat....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options

Looks a bit like Nudebat....

Well you can see why I made a toon specifically for that screen shot rather then changing Masq's colours again. Might have been a little indecent looking.
  • Options
    sinlothbazursinlothbazur Posts: 28 Arc User
    After spending 3 days messing with the colors I've come to the conclusion that his colors are unique and cannot be perfectly replicated by players. This is a real shame since my toon "Fanboy" has a Foxbat theme as does his nemesis.

My secondary is more on the pink side than the brown but I don't mind it since anyone can recognize the scheme immediately enough. Foxbat also seems to have a more orange-ish yellow for the inside of his cape sometimes so I have no clue what is going on with that
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Well, you could try with the coloring from the older version.....

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!