test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Freeform slots are not available on sale as at this time. boosts and catalysts are still listed as on sale. ALL are supposed to be till 18th according to the announcement
    corrected spelling, not instead of now.​​
    Post edited by chaelk on
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    When I logged in last night, that pop up at login said that the Freeform slot was on sale for 5000 Zen, original price 5000 Zen. :worried:
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaand its Gone!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    I do recommend bringing that 'free FF' slot around again, or every now and then, for those that missed it. Especially considering it was 1/account and if the same mechanism was enabled to unlock, peeps wouldn't be doubling up or anything.

That these on sale FF slots are so desirable to Silvers is perhaps a bit of testimony to the concept of 'the first hit's free'? :smile:
  • rosento0rosento0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Is this a bug that the freeform slots are not 50% off? I mean they are in the sale window, just not discounted
  • ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
    Hi Folks,

The blog incorrectly stated that the Freeform Sale was going to end on Thursday instead of Monday @ 9am.. This has been corrected. Anyone who purchased a Freeform slot after the sale ended at 9am on Monday expecting a discount can submit a customer service ticket to be refunded for the difference. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

- Lady Gadfly