test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nerf Constitution

vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Suggestions Box
Constitution is just too good. When nearly every freeform character takes Con as a SS, it indicates that that stat is too essential, and that changes should probably be made.

I suggest PSS (or SSs in general) give players more hp.

I also suggest that Con either gives fewer Hp per point of con, or, that some sort of soft cap be introduced... where con decreases in value after a certain point.

These changes would encourage more build diversity.
Post edited by vonqball on

Comments

• Options
    xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    vonqball said:

Constitution is just too good. When nearly every freeform character takes Con as a SS, it indicates that that stat is too essential, and that changes should probably be made.

I suggest PSS (or SSs in general) give players more hp.

I also suggest that Con either gives fewer Hp per point of con, or, that some sort of soft cap be introduced... where con decreases in value after a certain point.

These changes would encourage more build diversity.

Eh, I have to disagree. I think what should happen is adding different avenues of survival; Dodge, End maybe give some kinda minor bonus health, Rec give a small regen boost. Things like these can go a long way. :)

Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, missed that one. Bluhman has clearly given this more thought than I have. Although 6 hp per point of Con is a bit more extreme than what I was envisioning.