test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Right-click Sell disabled

holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
Hi guys,
I'm not sure where to post this so if it's in the wrong section, please move the thread.

Since the last patch, we can no more right-click on an item to sell it to a vendor. Is it really intentional?
Before we could open the Sell tab of any vendors, and right-click on an item in our bags to sell it. Now we can no more, we have to go through the list of sellable items and click on it to select it and click on Sell to sell it.

Comments

• zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    I can confirm and it's fairly annoying. Wound up accidentally binding things I meant to sell.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    Ouch.
    I was used to open the Sell tab, open my bag and right-click and nothing more so when a window popped up I read it and that's how I discovered that we could no more right-click to sell an item.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    You can still Right-Click sell to the other Vendors in the game (Crafting FUsing-building and Vibora Bay NPCS)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • areyoukiddinmeareyoukiddinme Posts: 13 Arc User
    It's super annoying. Please bring back right click selling!
  • codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User
    Confirmed. And Annoying.

RightClick should be the universal 'move to and from inventory'. Right click to buy from vendor, right click to sell to vendor, right click to move from inventory or storage/bank, right click to move from storage/bank to inventory.

Also, Alt+RightClick (or some other meta key) should be the universal 'move whole stack to and from inventory'. This would bypass the 'How Many' popup and just move the whole wad.