test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Triage Bag Costume!

deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
Is there a doctor in the house? :open_mouth:

anzaza.jpg

From the "Appeal to Heal" mission, you gain a Triage Bag device which you can use to get this little pouch. We should make this into a Costume for Belt Accessories.​​
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    +1 Yes
    make it available for players
    I want this piece as well, we could benefit from more Belt Accesories (I dream for the day we will get Military Back/Waist Packs

Also Suggestion to have different Symbols on the Bag (including all the available Symbols ingame)

Really weird that its part of a Device
    i BELIEVE I have seen NPCs using it in their costumes​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Never seen that one!

Is it limited use? Does the weapon out bind work with it?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Never seen that one!

Its a Mission Device (which is unlimited use UNTIL you complete and give in the mission)

neither does the power cancellation nor the movement reset commands works unfortunately​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    I would buy an entire "Medic/Nurse" costume set! :smiley:​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    avianos said:

Never seen that one!

Its a Mission Device (which is unlimited use UNTIL you complete and give in the mission)

neither does the power cancellation nor the movement reset commands works unfortunately​​

Sucks. I've always tried to get the torch from VB tombs to weapon out....some device work that way.