test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] Rough idea for TK (Power)

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,812 Arc User
*New* Telekinesis(Power): You face your opponents an unleash a powerful maintained wide cylinder of psionic fury, which deals Ego Damage to all within it's reach. Whilst maintaining this power, you create telekinetic constructs of varying sizes which you launch at your enemies (swords, blades, TK blasts etc) dealing Ego Damage to them and applying a considerable repel.

If this power is used in an environment where destructible objects are (within 50ft of caster), they are sucked into your attack cylinder and thrown at your enemies for bonus Crushing Damage. The final tick of this maintain summons a large telekinetic construct to slam into your enemies, dealing very high Ego Damage and a 25% chance to stun (certain enemies only). This ability increases your knock resistance whilst maintained (+100% Knock Resistance).

Rank 2 - Increases ego damage per tick and bonus crushing damage from destructible objects. Final telekinetic construct summoned equals a telekinetic semi truck. 50% chance to stun (certain enemies only). (+300% knock resistance whilst maintaining this ability)

Rank 3 - Increases ego damage per tick and bonus crushing damage from destructible objects. Final telekinetic construct summoned equals a sizable chunk of a building. 75% chance to stun (certain enemies only). (+500% knock resistance whilst maintaining this ability)

*This power scales with ranged damage bonuses (Form buffs) but gains additional but minor damage bonuses from being used with EGO Super Stat.
*100ft Range
*Drop down menu on All Powers tab allows you to select the construct for the final hit. Choices are: Giant Fist (innate to Rank 1), Semi Truck (innate to Rank 2) & sizable chunk of a building (innate to Rank 3).
*This ability roots you and grants high resistance to knock whilst channeling.
*At the end of this maintain, you lose all your energy and your energy building ability faces a 50% reduction for 10 seconds afterwards.
*Stun does not scale with Manipulator and is a fixed duration at each rank (Rank 1/2/3 = 1s/2s/3s respectively)
*The final attack in this maintain is the only strike which gains special condition damage. (Henchmen are auto killed (100% HP damage) by the final attack, Villains take 70% HP damage, Enforcers take 45% HP damage and Master Villains take 20% HP damage.)
*Higher rank foes (Other players, Super Villains, Legendary & Cosmic), are not affected by special condition damage and instead take very high Ego Damage and will have a 25/50/75% chance to be stunned for 1/2/3 seconds (fixed duration stuns).
*15% chance per tick to grant Ego Leech.

^ That is my rough idea of how I would re-do TK (Power).

There is ALOT going on in this power, but honestly, I've always thought that TK Power should have a reason to be a tier 3 power. Right now it isn't, it's only Tier 1 but with this, I would see it moved to Tier 3 instantly.

Notes:

I've been very vague (so vague there isn't a value) about the actual maintained damage, but I think it would be equal to a Rank 1 TK Assault at player level. Reason being that the final damage would be quite strong but would be pointless if the maintain killed everything before it could hit.

This version of TK power (since it has alot going on), will be OP when you look at it, so things like the special condition damage may need to be removed and possibly have the stun turned into a knock...

Thoughts?

Comments