Install Arc

Aurum Heirloom Gear Discussion

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2016 in PTS - The Archive
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I've used the gear a bit. It works nicely as heirloom gear. I would recommend a bit of a buff on the amount of health/energy it gives. It isn't really enough during a battle. I feel like there should be just a bit more ticks or the ticks should be larger. The offense it gives during battle could also use a moderate increase, but depending on your build/specs it might be helpful or barely noticeable.

It preforms well enough. I'm sure it isn't the first thing I'd spend my rec on, but it seems really nice for a player who is just planning to retcon once they hit 40 and isn't really worried about gear. I'm not sure about the 15% to resources though. I mean... I don't think a player who has gotten far enough in the game they are able to get this kind of gear really is going to need +15% to resources from enemies. I would prefer it was a bonus to defense or something, but it already has a bonus to AoE resist.

Side note: It would be much better if there was just a "New Gears" thread
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    I saw that the utility pieces are in the Q store and that Drifter has the defense pieces, but does anyone know where the offense pieces can be acquired, other than the debugger?
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Yeah, how will this stuff be acquired?
    If any is from SCR/GCR, then I don't see it being a big seller, seeing that it would compete with so many other things.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Yeah, how will this stuff be acquired?
    If any is from SCR/GCR, then I don't see it being a big seller, seeing that it would compete with so many other things.

I agree. By the time you acquire the currency to buy it, you'll be at a level where you won't need it. Sort of like Nemesis gear in that regard. However, if account bound it would be great for alts. Again, like Nemesis gear.​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    Two pieces are purchased through the Z-Store (the offensive slot), two pieces are 100,00 each from the Q store, and the last two are 50 drifter salvage.
  • klytustrueklytustrue Posts: 39 Arc User
    Is the Offensive Aurum Gear still available? I have the Defensive and Utility gear from the Drifter and the Z-Store, but the remaining pieces are nowhere to be found! :(

"The man I was is the crucible which has forged the man I have become."