test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Medical Gadgeteering 2.0

deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
edited July 2016 in Suggestions Box
Since the old thread is all bollocks-ed up now (Thanks Vanilla Forums. e.e ), I suppose it was about time I do this for a third time.

-Starters-

Nanotech Pistol (50 Foot Single Target Energy Builder) - T0
*Uses Gadgeteering Pistol Weapon Unlocks
+Using this power on an ally heals them, you receive energy if you actually heal damage the target has taken.
+Attacking enemies deals Particle Damage, has a 10% chance on the initial attack to apply an Electric DoT.
Advantage (2) - The Attack will have a 15% Chance to apply the Electric DoT on all attacks. Healing your targets also has a 15% chance on the initial hit to grant a small absorption shield, reducing incoming damage by a flat amount for a short period.

Nanite Shot (100 Foot Single Target Charged) - T0
*Uses Gadgeteering Pistol Weapon Unlocks
+Using this power on an ally heals them, enemies and other objects will otherwise be dealt Particle Damage.
+Fully Charging this power against an enemy will cause the target to receive a DoT, this DoT will deal Electrical Damage.
+Using this power on yourself is instant, and provides a HoT buff for 10 seconds. You cannot use this power on yourself more than once every 10 seconds.
Advantage (2) - Give the power a 3 Foot Cylinder AoE if Fully Charged. The DoT will only apply to the main target.

-Healing-

Nanite Capsule (50 Foot Target, 10 Foot Sphere Click) - T1
+Applies a HoT to allies in the affected area which becomes stronger over time.
+Applies an Electric DoT to enemies in the affected area.
-Short Cooldown.
Advantage (2) - The Electric DoT effect has a chance to Paralyze the target whenever it deals damage.

Nanite Sprayer (50 Foot Single Target Maintain) - T2
*Introduces new "Weapon" costume pieces for use by this power and others in this set.
+Healing amount ramps up as this power is maintained and persists 20 seconds after stopping, refreshing as stacks are gained. This buildup reaches full capacity after 5 full maintains of this power, capping at 100 stacks of Nanite Buildup providing .25% Bonus Healing per stack.
+If triggered while under the effects of the persisting Nanite Buildup, the startup energy cost is halved.
+Unlike other Heal-other powers, this power inflicts a self-snare instead of locking the character in place, giving the character mobility.
Advantage (1) - Gives the power a 30 Degree Cone AoE. Healing amount is split among affected allies.

Nanite Cannon (50 Foot Target, 5~15 Foot Sphere Charged) - T3
*Uses Nanite Sprayer Weapon Costume Pieces
+Charging increases Heal Amount and Heal Radius.
+Can move while charging (Self-Snare).
+This Power grants stacks of Nanite Buildup based on how long it was charged, up to 10 stacks at a full charge.

-Buff Self-

Overclocked Nanotech (Buff Self)
*Comes alongside the Nanite Sprayer power
+The user consumes 100 stacks of Nanite Buildup and is granted 1 stack of Overclocked Nanites. Overclocked Nanites is a buff that lasts 15 Seconds and causes Nanite Sprayer to cost 0 Energy to cast and maintain for the duration of this buff. Overclocked Nanite Sprayer provides the target a large bonus to their Superstats, Damage, Resistance, and Energy Generation for the duration of the maintain.
+Targets with designated roles will be granted threat modifiers based on their role. Ranged, Melee, and Support Roles will have reduced threat generation. Tank Role will have increased threat generation, and Hybrid Role will see no change in their threat generation modifiers.
+This power has no ranks, instead it is based on the owner's current rank of Nanite Sprayer.
-If your Nanite Sprayer has the Cone AoE Advantage, this overrides it back to a Single Target heal for the duration.
-While this buff is active, the user will be unable to stack Nanite Buildup.

Nanite Infusion (Active Offense) - T2
+You deal 21%/25%/29% Additional Damage and 42%/50%/58% Additional Healing.
+You and Allies in a 25 Foot Sphere around you ignore 5% defense of hostile targets.
-Is an Active Offense and shares Cooldown Rules and Times with other Active Offense abilities.
Advantage (2) - Halves the Charge Time and Removes the Cooldown on Resurrection Serum while active. Also removes the condition that the user can be interrupted by damage alone.

-Buff Targets-

Nanite Disruption/Nanite Purification (50 Foot Single Target Maintained, Dual Power) - T3
+When used on an Enemy, snares the target and reduces their resistances as the power is maintained. Effectiveness increasing as the rank does.
+When used on an Ally, attempts to remove Debuffs on the target.
-Short Cooldown.

Shield Generator (Uncontrolled Pet Summon) - T3
+Deploys a Shielding Station at your feet which Pulses every 5 Seconds, shielding Friendly Targets within a 25 Foot Sphere.
+Allies with a Personal Force Field will have their Rate of Shield Regeneration increased when in the generator's area of effect.
+Can remain out until you move 100 Feet away from it or for 60 Seconds, whichever comes first.
-Moderate Cooldown.
-A Deployed Beacon will increase your energy costs as if it were a Controlled Pet.
-The Generator provides reduced Shielding based on its Health.
-Can be attacked.
Advantage (3) - Allows you to attach the Shield Generator to a target on cast, having it follow them around for the duration. Area of Effect is reduced to a 15 Foot Sphere.

Triage Beacon (Uncontrolled Pet Summon) - T2
+Deploys a Healing Station at your feet which Pulses every 3 Seconds, healing Friendly Targets within a 25 Foot Sphere.
+Can remain out until you move 100 Feet away from it or for 30 Seconds, whichever comes first.
-Short Cooldown.
-A Deployed Beacon will increase your energy costs as if it were a Controlled Pet.
-Can be attacked.
Advantage (2) - Allows you to deploy up to two additional beacons, but all beacons will heal at 40% of the original amount. The Cooldown is Removed.

Amplifier (Uncontrolled Pet Summon) - T3
+Deploys an Amplifier at your feet which increases Friendly Targets' Critical Chance and Damage in a 25 Foot Sphere.
+Can remain out until you move 100 Feet away from it or for 20 Seconds, whichever comes first.
-Moderate Cooldown.
-Can be attacked.

-Block-

Nanite Shield (Block Replacer) - T1
+Better Resistance to Energy Damage Types than other Block Powers (Electricity, Particle, Sonic).
+Taking damage from a Single Target attack has a chance to heal allies within 15 Feet of you.
+Allies within 10 Feet of you have their Resistances increased by 20% of what you receive from this power.
Advantage (3) - Healing an ally with Nanite Sprayer triggers this ability, giving you a portion of this power's benefits while active. Energy Cost of the Nanite Sprayer is increased, but energy is still returned when struck.
Advantage (2) - Benefits become more powerful the longer you are actively blocking and persist a short time after finishing.​​
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by deadman20 on

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    What about Nano Goo Puddle? It's aimed like Strafing Run, and it puts a big green puddle of goo on the floor and people can walk into it to get healed.

Goo o3o
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    What about Nano Goo Puddle? It's aimed like Strafing Run, and it puts a big green puddle of goo on the floor and people can walk into it to get healed.

Goo o3o

I'll be honest here, Spinny. I was already working up a Goo/Slime Powerset idea. It would belong under Energy Projection though. You'll see what I had in mind for such a thing soon enough, and let's just say most of it was inspired from... elsewhere.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    It's interesting. l think gadgeteering heal should eventually get more love and receive active Maintained heal at least, like l posted here in suggestions. That alone would be Very big addition.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Now that I have a Healing-Support Robot, I want this powerframe even more onion-10.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    deadman20 said:

spinnytop wrote: »

Goo o3o

I'll be honest here, Spinny. I was already working up a Goo/Slime Powerset idea. It would belong under Energy Projection though. You'll see what I had in mind for such a thing soon enough, and let's just say most of it was inspired from... elsewhere.​​

So. This is nano goo u3u it doesn't have to be in your slimey gooey pooey set.
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I love the idea of a good tech based healer set. Not thrilled about dual purpose powers though. Celestial set is kinda janky with that. Bionic shielding just doesn't cut it for healing and nothing out of set fits theme.

I'd be happy if there was just a pistol with single target heal that was a .5 second activation tap spamable or a maintain.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009