test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SkyScrapper the 60 foot tall super hero

tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
edited December 2015 in Champions Online Discussion
"So today I log on and stand around Ren cen 3 nothing differnt just speeding around with mu darkspeed tail the usual, then suddenly out of the blue after i start harassing some small bug men, one of which smelled like rancid cabage, this gaint walks up, and like everyone flies up to get a view eyelevel, she didnt say anything, but wow... I've never seen a hero get that big, she was almost as tall as a mega-destroyer!"

So today in ren cen #3 a player named Sky Scrapper suddenly turned into this giant character bigger then a super magnifier can make you, just shows up out of the blue, I'm not sure what shes doing to make herself this big, but i have photos and videos of her, and its amazing!
Post edited by carrionbaggage on

Comments

• tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Video is coming just as soon as youtube can post it.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    You probably need to remove the @handle. I believe that's not allowed.

But I've seen her two, we were trying to figure out the combination she used not sure if Bluh ever did.

You probably need to remove the @handle. I believe that's not allowed.

But I've seen her two, we were trying to figure out the combination she used not sure if Bluh ever did.

Why I'm not insulting the person, or anythign negative im just saying they where super cool!
  • edited December 2015
    I can make a character almost thrice the size of her :P

really how?

• nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    Changing size should be a power set.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    This is quite easily done. I know a number of folks that can have toons that can get this big. I have one myself.

It's quite a coomon site to see someone e-peening with a humongous toon in in that area.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Dept. of e-peen: :p

Monster gets that big...

I'm still working on Stronghold (yes, I know that's the prison name, but it's his, too). :)

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Start with Enrage, R3, plus a super-magnifier. Also add a second super-magnifier, and hit something with Shrink Ray w/Reciprocating Gizmo advantage.

Feel like I am missing one more thing.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    the one who tried it at my moon base, got so big he was pixelating.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2015
    see post below.
    Post edited by tfavsb10 on

Start with Enrage, R3, plus a super-magnifier. Also add a second super-magnifier, and hit something with Shrink Ray w/Reciprocating Gizmo advantage.

Feel like I am missing one more thing.

giant growth too? and you can stack two super magnifers together
    edited December 2015
    I've heard people say that (the double super-mags), but never gotten it to work. The second one never does anything.
    What's the procedure?
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Oh yes, I remember seeing someone on PTS do this, to the point that they were half the size of the Greer Building.

Crazy stuff.

I would like to see an [In Combat Shrink Aura] & [In Combat Growth Aura] that allow us to reach crazy sizes in combat, much like Black Talon & Hummingbird use.
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    To get the double magnifiers/shrinkers to work, you need to zone in and out (such as popping into a hideout and back). Though I'm unsure if you can ever have two permanent devices slotted at the same time. I've had to work with one perm and one temp.

Fire Form also has interactions with it.

PS: Combat growth (aura) might have to be flagged to not work in PvP to be viable, but I'd love to see this.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    or normal combat, hard enough missing the box around people with enrage enlarge up.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    There are some devices that will stack with Z-store item too.I forget the exact name I'm thinking of.. it's a "serum" of some kind I believe. Mr. Zombie used to drop it.​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Those devices will indeed make you bigger, but also distort your appearance. I don't think Skyscrapper is using them, or wants to.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    epelesker said:

To get the double magnifiers/shrinkers to work, you need to zone in and out (such as popping into a hideout and back). Though I'm unsure if you can ever have two permanent devices slotted at the same time. I've had to work with one perm and one temp.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I have a variety of temps and perms so I should be able to figure it out.

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User

I'm still working on Stronghold (yes, I know that's the prison name, but it's his, too). :)

PS. I forgot to mention I like the look of this guy. A lot.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Giant growth is one of my favorite aspects of champions. No other game has it really. The only thing that would make me happier would be stretching powers. :p​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    epelesker said:

PS. I forgot to mention I like the look of this guy. A lot.
    Thanks! When I first got to Champions, I was trying to go as non-traditional as possible, so my giant was Monster. Later I realized that what I really wanted was Giant Man, complete with at least a somewhat doofy helmet. :)

Henry "Hank" Allen was from a growth-based super-hero family. His father Dave had been Mountain (retired, 1999). His oldest brother, David, Jr., had been Hightower (KIA 1995) and his oldest sister had been High Rise (KIA 2007). At age 30, with his father's serum and approval (two older siblings, Harold "Hal" and Elizabeth "Betty" are not compatible with the serum), Hank takes his place in the pantheon as Stronghold!

Hank's first name is in honor of Henry Pym and his last name is a reversed distortion of the Legion's Colossal Boy's last name of Allon (and the costume owes much to Colossal Boy as well).

His nemesis, C.H.A.O.S is pretty keen, as well (a combo of Arnim Zola and M.O.D.O.K.)

Computerized Heuristic Animated Obliteration System

Created in 1967 by the international criminal weapons research group known as The Idea Men, C.H.A.O.S. was created to market to terrorist groups to spread random violence. It is fully automated and programmed to create as much destruction as possible. Unfortunately, testing ended the careers of The Idea Men and C.H.A.O.S. was unleashed on the public.

It was last defeated by Stronghold's father, Mountain, in 1989, in a battle in the salt mines beneath Detroit. C.H.A.O.S. was entombed in a collapsed cavern, but spent the last 26 years digging its way through 1200 feet of ground to the surface.

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    In combat shrinking would be great for all those Ant-man fans out there.