test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's DEAD!

deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
My PC, that is. Sorry guys, I'm out of service until I have new parts!

I'll try to keep in touch on the forums.
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dont leave me alone with the other guildies those ones are crap ._.

Thats a joke teddy stop crying <_<

Hope you get your rig fixed soon ^o^
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm looking at maybe a month or two of downtime here depending on how quickly we move and/or when I can order the parts. The PC I'm on at this time only has so much space and it's pretty much already all spoken for by the classes I'm taking next semester. Shame my workstation PC is put away until we move elsewhere. Wouldn't have any problems moving over to that except for the fact that it's packed up and about as heavy as my previously fully-loaded desk.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)

edited December 2015
    So uhm... I did stupid things like upgrading to Win10 (again) and wound up losing everything important on the harddrive.

Good news: I've got space again.

Bad news: Absolutely no programs to save my rear when I need them. I've gotta re-download pretty much everything.

It's enough space to put CO back on, but programs I'll be needing for my upcoming classes take priority when it comes to the download queue. Even now, I'm downloading Office and making sure all of the updates are going well. Maybe I'll be back over the next couple of days? I dunno. We'll see. This PC doesn't exactly have long for this world.

Lesson to be learned from my stupidity: Make sure to have backups, or you'll have to go through the painful task of trying to get everything back by other means... over and over and over again.​​

When Caliga stated his computer was on the fritz Conquer was like OK whatever see you when you get back BYE!
    When Turando stated his computer was on the fritz Conquer was like THATS IT ITS ALL OVER ITS THE SIGN OF THE END OF DAYS! THE SUNS JUST WENT SUPER NOVA! \o\

Seriously I spat my coffee over the nearest small dog when I seen the differences in the two reactions to almost the same news on the same day in the same chat channel.

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    Yeah, what happened with my PC was that the motherboard had given up and fried itself, on Christmas day no less. Pretty well destroyed what all I did have. I'm glad I could've salvaged the harddrives at the very least, but I can't help but feel that the whole thing may have still done some damage to them. At least I know the main drive is still functioning. I need to check the other, preferably with a spare cord on this odd setup so I don't risk losing the upgrade I'm working on. I'll have to find my box of stuff, it's probably packed away with the workstation.

Hopefully I'll have a nice budget so I can get a decent Vcard and some RAM to complete the upgrade and get comfortable there. Maybe even spoil myself with Shadowplay a bit, hehe. We will see.

Spare computers and parts are nice to have in a pinch, right?​​

Git back soon we all miss you :C
    It's ALIVE! For now!
    I guess?

Yeah, pretty sure this Juryrig will last until I finish the upgrade.​​