test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

That time of year

Yes, we're at that last month of the year, where the holidays are all about giving gifts and seeing the joy in others as they receive them. And, just like the previous years, I would like to do my part.

Once again, for the entire month of December, lasting until New Years, I will be giving away free sets of Pre-modded Heroic Equipment. If you would like one, it's very simple! All you have to do is make a request with the following details: Which three pieces you would like, and what mods you want in them. Send the request to me via the in-game mail system. My in-game @handle is @DZPlayer122. When these sets are ready, they will be sent back to you in the mail.

As usual, I have to limit supplies, so one set per account, okay? If you needed a quick and easy template, here you go:

--
To: @DZPlayer122
Subject: Heroic Christmas Present!

Heroic Gloves of [X] - [Any Normal Core] [Any Enhancement] [Any Enhancement]
Heroic Breastplate of [X] - [Any Normal Core] [Any Armoring] [Any Armoring]
Heroic Helmet of [X] - [Any Normal Core] [Any Armoring] [Any Enhancement]
--

Just replace the brackets with what you wanted in them, send the request in-game to @DZPlayer122, and I'll get the set to you as soon as they are ready, barring any connection mishaps.

Remember, all bits of equipment are Heroic and any mods inserted into them will always be Rank 5 or Higher.

It's a bit early, I know... but Merry Christmas!​​
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Sent you a in game email. This is a pretty admirable thing for you to do!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Super cool!
    I don't need any gear, but this is very kind of you.
    :)

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    This is indeed a mitzvah. I'd put in a request myself, except that I've never paid enough attention to know what the Heroic Gears are, or which one does what. :smile:​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    I could use a little bit of help spreading the word, if a few of you would be so kind. I would love to share as much of this as I can, so please tell your friends!

P.S. - If you have any Silver Champions Recognition Kits (Sometimes drops at the end of Andrithal, Terakial's Temple and Nemcon), I would love to negotiate for them!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)

• Options
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but as of now this has to be brought to a close due to technical difficulties. The PC I ran on has decided to off itself and I have to work on collecting parts, namely a new Video Card and RAM, to finish the one I had planned to upgrade to.

As of now, this giveaway is closed and I'm afraid I won't be back in-game for a while.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Furry Santa is best Santa.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    It's the thought that counted, Dead.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    any chance you'll be resuming this once you manage to get everything back in order?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    any chance you'll be resuming this once you manage to get everything back in order?

I probably won't be able to make it back in time to continue, but I will certainly figure out something to do when I am able to return. Looking at the middle of or near the end of January to have everything ready again. In the meantime, I'm pretty much working with a temporary PC with poor space. It isn't mine, so I'm not going to run all willy nilly and install stuff I don't need, especially with classes coming up.

I will be needing a new Video Card and RAM to finish the one I had planned on upgrading to in the first place, but I don't have the funds to place orders on that at this time, so I'll be away for quite a while.​​

• Options
    Well, I managed to get everything back up and running, but with only one day left I'll have to let this go. In the meantime, I'll be cooking up something else to do. Keep an eye out!​​