test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This dude is Rad to the Max

This dude is Radical to the Maximum:

Who is this Rad to the Max lizard? I'm looking at all my Champions RPG books and I got nuffink.

There's no information on his extreme mohawk and vest and chains that adorn his awesomeness like Mr. T. I want to know the stats for those wicked fluorescent pink arm- and leg-warmers, which he needs as it gets chilly in the high altitudes that he surely reaches when he takes his Mattel Hoverboard off sweet jumps.

Devs, the new rave-girl sidekick, sword-surfing travel power, Disney-princess-pulling-a-Dr. Manhattan-Martian-crystal-palace Ultimate power, the Aurora Aura (which aside from being totally sweet, it's also totally fun to say) and the totes kawaii Sparkle Aura are all great. Best things you stuck in those goshdarn boxes.

But I think you're missing the forest for the trees here. Rekto the Gecko is the hero we want. Make HIM a loyal sidekick.
Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com

Comments

• Options
    bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    I think I actually saw him pass me on the street, many years ago. Which was when I last partook of a controlled substance. ;)

Lizard people, the PnP game has lots of. Lizard meets Mr. T meets Marty McFly, not so much.

While I appreciate your sentiment, tiger, there's already more stuff in the game I can't take seriously, than I'm comfortable with.
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    That lizard guy has Kaiserin written all over him. :P
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Yeah I'm definatly sure this is one of Kaiserin's characters, I remember seeing him

and yes he looks AWESOME! It's colourful creations full of personality like these which makes me love CO onion-1.gif

Really nice to get your attention~​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    I don't think it's her own character, but it's similar.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Reminds me of Mondo Gecko from the Ninja Turtles.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    If I stare at him too long.. he starts to talk to me. >:)​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    Looks like Veraal recreating a scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. "We were somewhere around Snake Gulch, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold."
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    harajuku vest and arm warmers.
    not sure about the leg warmers,
    multiple necklaces
    short cape.
    hair/crest hard to see.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    the Legs warmers are Avian Warrior Pack legs... 900 days veteran...

ANYWAY as for the Gecko
    42e.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!