test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Onslaught Villains vs Onslaught Heroes?

Does any think that the next step of Onslaught might be to allows us to inhabit The Champions to fight Onslaught Villains?
ZedBlock-200.jpg

Comments

• xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Nope, I think that unlike a certain other super hero MMO, the Champions are not meant to outshine your hero but are just a story telling device. With Onslaught gear being given a mod slot, I'm starting to see heroes who can go 1 vs 1 with any villain without having to be a super durable build. Heroes basically are/can be on par with the Champions, not beneath them in my opinion.

Plus, right now you can actually make a clone of many of the champions. All there powers are select-able. I think you can even make exact or really close copies of Defender, Nighthawk, Witchcraft, and Kinetik's outfits :P
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    I agree with Mira, I would not like this.

One of the biggest draws CO has for me is being able to play my own character (theme, costumes, power, etc) like I want to. I would not like onslaught taking away from that more than it already does.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    If that would be the case, then we'll be just copying DCUO's Legends PvP. Turning into a Champion just to fight an Onslaught Villain would seriously make your own character redundant.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    So becoming Grond is cool.

Becoming Ironclad, not so much.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

So becoming Grond is cool.

Becoming Ironclad, not so much.

Correct.