test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I did the bad thing ._."

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
And made a Mario Maker Trolling level.

Super Umad Bros. 3C9A-0000-0039-A0A3

Please direct any salty rage at Caliga because everything wrong in the world is his fault.
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!

Comments

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    as long as you cleaned it up afterwards.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Is it a Kaizo Level?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Psh, easy.

Just kidding, took me like a thousand tries. :D

Try mine: 3E7D-0000-0029-A944
    Even I got pissed off trying to beat this thing.
    biffsig.jpg
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Psh, easy.

Just kidding, took me like a thousand tries. :D

Try mine: 3E7D-0000-0029-A944
    Even I got pissed off trying to beat this thing.

Guys follow Smack's Mario Maker code and play his retro levels, dis epics :D

Post edited by nepht on
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'm working on doing all of them, but I needs more upload slots! I thought at 40 stars you get a new medal, but I guess I was wrong. NEED MORE STARS!!!
    biffsig.jpg

I'm working on doing all of them, but I needs more upload slots! I thought at 40 stars you get a new medal, but I guess I was wrong. NEED MORE STARS!!!

Your only 3 away you get an extra medal at 50 ^_^

Saying you got some epic retro levels ( I like how you handled the warp zones btw ) you'll get 50 in no time :3

I got my old man to play mah levels but the old git would only star the levels "That had genuine merit" and thought I "Brought shame upon him" for asking him to do otherwise .... he starred one.. FREAKING ONE /o/
    Ahahahaha.

Well for what it's worth, I starred up all your levels.

Yeah the warp zones and all the secrets are kinda hard to translate over. Lots of things are pretty different, actually. Like the steel girders that just go straight down and appear back at the top of the screen, you can't do that. The moving-cloud bonus rooms you also can't do properly. Sucks, but you just gotta be creative with it.
    biffsig.jpg

Ahahahaha.

Well for what it's worth, I starred up all your levels.

Yeah the warp zones and all the secrets are kinda hard to translate over. Lots of things are pretty different, actually. Like the steel girders that just go straight down and appear back at the top of the screen, you can't do that. The moving-cloud bonus rooms you also can't do properly. Sucks, but you just gotta be creative with it.

With any luck Nintendo will patch these things in a good few players have been asking for moving sub rooms ^_^

I hope so. There's a lot of little things they can do to add a bit of polish to the game, and it could really be great. I mean, it's great now, but a bit more options would be awesome. Definitely would like to see some updates and some DLC.
    biffsig.jpg

I hope so. There's a lot of little things they can do to add a bit of polish to the game, and it could really be great. I mean, it's great now, but a bit more options would be awesome. Definitely would like to see some updates and some DLC.

What I would love is for them to just copy paste the Smash models for amiibos into the New Super Mario Bros U template. I want to see a 3D model Kirby in the game ^__^

I think its odd the Amiibos only work with SMB1 template :V

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    You are the bad thing.

You're no Ross O'Donaven that's for sure.
    spinnytop said:

You are the bad thing.

Who the f*** is that :D You random muffin @_@

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    nepht said:

spinnytop said:

You are the bad thing.

Who the f*** is that :D You random muffin @_@

He's on Game Grumps and he's currently in the top 20 most popular mario maker level makers in the world. Top 10 in the US. He mostly makes levels that make people want to kill themselves. On the thing he is called RubberRoss.

OH that git I know his level -_-

He needs locked up for that one.