test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seems they have fixed the PC version of Mortal Kombat X :P

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!

Comments

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    Kind of sad that MKX has been out since April 14th, and the network issues on the PC have still yet to be resolved. But then again, look what happened with Arkham Knight, a recycled Batman Beyond plot with a "new" character that anyone who has read Batman in the last 20 years knew who it was a mile away.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Kind of sad that MKX has been out since April 14th, and the network issues on the PC have still yet to be resolved. But then again, look what happened with Arkham Knight, a recycled Batman Beyond plot with a "new" character that anyone who has read Batman in the last 20 years knew who it was a mile away.​​

WB does seem to be dropping the ball of late ._.

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • KagamiTheMagicalCatGerlKagamiTheMagicalCatGerl Posts: 357 Arc User
    For a moment I thought you typed PG version...

PG version? Oh you mean that kiddies game Killer Instinct. Yeah I went there U_U

nepht wrote: »

PG version? Oh you mean that kiddies game Killer Instinct. Yeah I went there U_U

WHO?
    edited July 2015
    WHO?

Killer Instinct its an over rated 90's beat em up that ripped off both Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. Its made a minor comeback on Xbox One and it thinks its Street Fighter IV at the moment :P

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    WHO?

Killer Instinct its an over rated 90's beat em up that ripped off both Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. Its made a minor comeback on Xbox One and it thinks its Street Fighter IV at the moment :P

Read: nepht just got her **** kicked :p ​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    WHO?

Oh, you mean that one cheap looking game that I saw mentioned for about 30 seconds one time in a video and then never heard about ever again for the rest of my life.
    edited August 2015
    Read: nepht just got her **** kicked :p ​​

........... ಠ_ಠ