test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I rise again!

wartornsoldierwartornsoldier Posts: 7 Arc User
<claws his way out of the grounds and pats the dirt off his power armor>

I LIVE. AGAIN.

<Looks around> The city is not destroyed? Damn.

Moving on. I'm an old player returning after a long hiatus due to college and such. Doubt anyone will remember or know me. But heres some artwork I requested a while ago.
http://charleslogan.deviantart.com/art/Urban-Commando-Commission-386313302
http://charleslogan.deviantart.com/art/Urban-Commando-VIPER-397196348

I never really made an impact on the RP community and I left after sometime. Did I ever mention I never actually got to RP since I was held down with work or I was shy? There you go!

Anyway. Time for a reboot. Try and get back into a community and see if anyone is alive. Might look for a supergroup or some people to chill with if anyone is up for it!

@wartornsoldier ingame if you need me!

Comments

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    Well...welcome back to CO, things don't change all that much...but depending on how long ago you last played....well, you might have some questions, if so, look me up in-game and I'll answer every question you have [within reason, so no, i don;'t know the meaning of potatoes], my tag is @notyuu
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    <Dude! Those were my Gardenias! *pulls out shovel*>

*put on Matrix outfit*
    I know the meaning of potatoes.
    Ratasassin@esalmighy
  • wartornsoldierwartornsoldier Posts: 7 Arc User
    <Dude! Those were my Gardenias! *pulls out shovel*>

*put on Matrix outfit*
    I know the meaning of potatoes.
    Ratasassin@esalmighy

Oh! Er. I'm sorry. I'll just...Eh...

<Awkwardly walks through the gardenias stepping on each one along the way.>
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Welcome back. You can't be too shy or you wouldn't be posting on the forums.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    sterga wrote: »
    Oh man you'd be surprised! "Yeah! RP in Club Caprice!" <Gets to the door and turns around and walks the opposite way.> "Nope, Nope, Nope."

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Oh man you'd be surprised! "Yeah! RP in Club Caprice!" <Gets to the door and turns around and walks the opposite way.> "Nope, Nope, Nope."

Come come..lets wash them eyes out with some liquid hot MAG-MA

Come come..lets wash them eyes out with some liquid hot MAG-MA

This isn't because I stepped on your Gardenias is it?