test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suicide Squad trailer is out

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

This lot has to be the second most messed up Super Group ever.
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!

Comments

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    Since when was the Suicide Squad ever suppose to be normal, or even really a super group?
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Still hoping Leto's performance will win me over. Harley already has.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Still hoping Leto's performance will win me over. Harley already has.

Will Smith looks like he is going to steal the show with his world weary Deadshot. This movie I thought was going to be arse its now looking like it might be the better of the two DC films out next year.

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    Yea, I suspect Suicide Squad will be better, but then again, BvS or whatever they want to call it, already has two things going against it; Man of Steel Superman, and Ben Affleck.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    I think the cast is full of forgettable people. I imagine Diablo and Slipknot will die...too bad it's not Will Smith.

There is a rumor that Clint Eastwoods son is Desthstroke...no proof though.

I'm just glad DC has some stuff going for it. It's nice to have the variety. Dark & Gritty DC is a nice escape from happy and fun Marvel. I really want them both to succeed.
    edited July 2015
    I think the cast is full of forgettable people. I imagine Diablo and Slipknot will die...too bad it's not Will Smith.

There is a rumor that Clint Eastwoods son is Deathstroke...no proof though.

I'm just glad DC has some stuff going for it. It's nice to have the variety. Dark & Gritty DC is a nice escape from happy and fun Marvel. I really want them both to succeed.

Well its pretty much all over the internets that Deathstroke is going to be that movies main "bad guy" . If he is the one playing him he better keep his mask on as ..well the guys like only 30 and Deathstroke is like a 70 year old man , all be it one with the body of a 40 year old super human BECAUSE SCIENCE REASONS!

Its a bit of a downer that we are seeing a lot of Deathstroke in games, movies and cartoons and not once in said things do we see him square off against his nemesis Nightwing :V

It's true that they do more with Batman's villains than his sidekicks...eh super friends?
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I wonder if Deathstroke will be as charismatic and methodical as Slade in Teen Titans in this movie if he's really in it, because that'd be great.

Deathstroke in Son of Batman is not how I'd want the character to be portrayed.

Also apparently Bats will have a short cameo according to 2:22.
    I doubt they would use that Slade Wilson. As interesting as he was in Teen Titans, almost very other adaptation of Deathstroke has not been that one. More of the crotchety old man.​​
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    It's true that they do more with Batman's villains than his sidekicks...eh super friends?

But the thing is Deathstroke isnt a Batman villain . He is the arch foe of Nightwing and he is a more successful bad guy than most of Batman's villians. The dude DESTROYED Bludhaven :P

• KagamiTheMagicalCatGerlKagamiTheMagicalCatGerl Posts: 357 Arc User
    The only one I recognize is Harley Quinn... assuming that's her... this "mundane" stylization really makes it hard to tell these people from your average group of hipsters on the sidewalk.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Well, the statue doesn't show Robin's face....normal-30.gif​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif