Arc authentication error. Please try again.

grimgoldfire
grimgoldfire Posts: 2 Arc User
It been almost 10 days since i have seen people posting on this, is this going to be fixed or should i remove the game and try again 6 months from now?

Comments

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 6,879 Community Moderator
    Did you try what was posted?

To resolve this problem, we recommend you to check the client version of Arc and install the latest updates.
    In that case, if the problem persists, please send a ticket to the Arc Support (http://support.arcgames.com).
    We are doing everything that is possible from our side in cooperation with the Arc Games to minimize the appearance of these problems.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • grimgoldfire
    grimgoldfire Posts: 2 Arc User
    HAve the current installation of Arc since i update all the time cause i play Neverwinter andleft a ticket for ARC will see what they say too
  • mojo907
    mojo907 Posts: 1
    I got this error as well, but was able to get past it by logging out of ARC, and relogging into ARC.
  • alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    mojo907 wrote: »
    I got this error as well, but was able to get past it by logging out of ARC, and relogging into ARC.

Please, turn off your firewall, check that you have the latest version of Arc Client and that you have good internet connection. Try to connect again.
    In that case, if the problem persists, please send a ticket to the Arc Support (http://support.arcgames.com).
    We do everything that is possible from our side in cooperation with the Arc Games to minimize the appearance of these problems.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest

Categories