Free items

Hello there..
I signed up through Arc, created an account and a character but i didnt recieve that free items.
What could i do wrong ?

thanks

Comments

• therhf
    therhf Posts: 2
    Got it in the mailbox, sorry :)
  • arketipicos
    arketipicos Posts: 197 Arc User
    where do you get the redeem key?
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
  • devinkeith
    devinkeith Posts: 1
    As Royal Quest arrives on Arc, our friends at 1C Company have decided to give our free items to all our players in order to help you start your incredible journey in the land of Aura. Every character you make - that's right, every character - will receive a free Pet, Mount and Decoration to show off which platform gave you these fantastical items. Show off to all the players in Royal Quest and let them know exactly where you got these gifts.

This promotion is only available until May 20, so get it while it's hot!

Character "BowBear" created, now level 5, Where or how do I get the code ???
  • shade2010
    shade2010 Posts: 1
    yea ...not in mailbox either
  • i have 10 new characters on Royal Quest but have not received any of the free items at al and there is only 2 days left till it is done.
  • alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    > @dragonslore said:
    > i have 10 new characters on Royal Quest but have not received any of the free items at al and there is only 2 days left till it is done.

Have you checked your in-game Mailbox?
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • aden80
    aden80 Posts: 2 Arc User
    its 20 may, but dont have any item on my mailbox after craete a character 'sigh"
  • Are the free gifts available on May 20th or does the promotion end on the 19th. I created my first character on the 20th and checked my in game mailbox. I was just curious if I missed it or not. Thanks.
  • webspin79
    webspin79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Couldn't even log into the game, so how was I suppose to get free items?
  • nexellis
    nexellis Posts: 1
    Made my characters today and also didn't get any items. It seems a bit misleading if it already ended, being May 20th still, since they didn't say a time it ended.
  • sulbany
    sulbany Posts: 1 Arc User
    I agree. I made my characters today because I had just seen the message but no free items.
  • Yup no free items. Probably stopped it after the server reboot earlier today. Oh well plenty of other games.
  • gameshogun
    gameshogun Posts: 245 Arc User
    Same here, did not receive the free items. It's a good game, promising. I hope I get the items because I plan on reviewing it.
  • > @shade2010 said:
    > yea ...not in mailbox either

I didn't get any items either.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 6,879 Community Moderator
    could have ended at midnight going into the 20th not midnight going into the 21st
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    Guys, unfortunately, the promotion was until 20 May, so 19 May was the last one day when you could get this.
    We are sorry.

> @webspin79 said:
    > Couldn't even log into the game, so how was I suppose to get free items?

As I know, if you registered your account before 20 May, you will get free items after you will able to sign in Royal Quest. Otherwise, please, submit a ticket to our Support. http://us.royalquest.com/support/
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • gameshogun
    gameshogun Posts: 245 Arc User
    > @alerianacm said:
    > Guys, unfortunately, the promotion was until 20 May, so 19 May was the last one day when you could get this.
    > We are sorry.
    >
    >

I'm afraid the word "until" means "up to".

So, quoting the posted announcement: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/Royal_Quest/news/detail/9232093-free-gifts-for-all-arc-users%21

"This promotion is only available until May 20, so get it while it's hot!"

Means, "This promotion is only available up to May 20, so get it while it's hot!"

With all due respect, I believe you need a copywriter to check the announcements. I'm going to let this one go but to be fair in my review, it will be mentioned -- so hope I lose interest writing my review of the game (which piqued my interest).

Categories