Arc authentication error

Comments

• nemisis098
    nemisis098 Posts: 1
    same issue. try restarting computer, even logging out of both arc and steam then back in and got nowhere. its annoying....
  • ya i'm getting the same thing i went to help and it said to set password and stuff so i figured maybe its something to do with that so i used an alternative e=mail but still having the issues
  • rpsgt
    rpsgt Posts: 1
    Me too. Game worked this morning, but after the update, game refuses to log-in. Im glad that i got my mount rewards earlier!
  • februare
    februare Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Start Arc;
    Load Royal Quest;
    Arc authentication error. Please try again.
    and again, and again.........

Was fine, I logged off around 9:30 am, just can't log in anymore.
  • i get message concerning the new game and the freebies i download and install it i get error message if not fixed by 19th of may i get rid of game and be really mad
  • methud999
    methud999 Posts: 5
    edited May 2015
    Unable to log in since update....restarting game, arc and computer makes no difference. Still keep getting authentication error. It's getting quite annoying.
  • iameppik
    iameppik Posts: 3
    And what can we do ? Just wait for patch and hope he fix it - and we can start and enjoy the game :( ...
  • methud999
    Only if the developers or arc take any notice of these forums
  • lordbane2110
    lordbane2110 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Shame too, I quite liked it
  • methud999
    works ok through steam
  • then it must be arcs fault
  • methud999
    edited May 2015
    must be, steam is fine, straight in, problem is, for me anyway, its a different account, so all the work done today, for the moment is unavailable, so do I wait, or start all over again with steam ?
  • keebkumvaj
    keebkumvaj Posts: 1
    Royal Quest staff are working on the problem. For Steam login, they request a 4 pin code and for Arc. . . I guess this is where the problem lies on no 4 pin code. https://www.facebook.com/royalquest?_rdr first post, is where they confirmed, they're working on it.
  • they better have the problem for arc solved soon or i will go crazy
  • iameppik
    iameppik Posts: 3
    So when I log me throught the Steam I can play the game with no problems ? ? ?
  • methud999
    i've been loggin in through steam no problems, my only issue is different accounts so I cant access the character I usually play on, as thats an arc login. Glad they're working on it though.
  • I sure hope this is fixed soon. I was looking forward to the mount and pet. :\
  • > @thelastfremen said:
    > Is anyone else getting locked out of Royal Quest before they can even start?! Log in screen gives no place to enter info, so I click the login button. From there it is a flash of a screen then an error message blaming ARC authentication. Anyone know how to fix this? Already put it a ticket, but I'd REALLY like to play since Neverwinter is giving my the short stick today.

> @februare said:
    > Start Arc;
    > Load Royal Quest;
    > Log In;
    > Arc authentication error. Please try again.
    > and again, and again.........
    >
    > Was fine, I logged off around 9:30 am, just can't log in anymore.

> @februare said:
    > Start Arc;
    > Load Royal Quest;
    > Log In;
    > Arc authentication error. Please try again.
    > and again, and again.........
    >
    > Was fine, I logged off around 9:30 am, just can't log in anymore.
  • CANTeven log in for the first time!!!! would love to try it before the rewards r gone
  • burstdragon323
    burstdragon323 Posts: 818 Arc User
    Sturm, I found the problem, at least on my end. I clicked "Remember PIN for 30 days" before I logged off last. Check that.
  • ok just tried it again---NOTHING----- THIS IS B.S.
  • shellmega
    shellmega Posts: 1
    "Error: Arc authentication error. Please try again."

I am getting the same.
    No place to put in my info, just has my email and the 'log in' button.

Restarted the game, client, computer, ect.
    It is open Beta so I am sure things will get taken care of soon enough.
  • im 2 tries short of throwing my computer under a vehicle to get crushed, metaphorically
  • idk if it helps the screen also has open beta pasted across the top, the game is released its still in beta?
  • ecaja
    ecaja Posts: 2 Arc User
    Tried restarting, rebooting... everything.... no dice.
  • dazamir
    dazamir Posts: 1
    Keep getting the error and i only got to play for about 10 mins before it kicked me out and started this crud :( i never got the mount or anything like that :(
  • kittyketto
    kittyketto Posts: 1
    is it possible to log into your Rayal quest account you made on this, to log into the royal quest over steam?
  • I am having the same issue. I have restarted Arc, restarted my computer. All I get is a log in error.
  • fix this plz
  • rickparr
    rickparr Posts: 1
    > @thelastfremen said:
    > Is anyone else getting locked out of Royal Quest before they can even start?! Log in screen gives no place to enter info, so I click the login button. From there it is a flash of a screen then an error message blaming ARC authentication. Anyone know how to fix this?

Categories