Follow the Yellow Brick Arrow

I really enjoy playing this game, but something's been bugging me for a while now. The camera angle makes it hard to see where you're going and I often get lost or go the entirely wrong way attempting to do quests. If the camera doesn't change, maybe a little quest arrow could be put in? Nothing huge that would get in the way, maybe even something small to the left of the map. I think it would help a lot, especially in some of the larger areas.

Comments

• arketipicos
    arketipicos Posts: 197 Arc User
    Not happend to me.
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
  • xisyme
    xisyme Posts: 6
    It doesn't happen all the time for me, but I do find myself bringing up the map a lot to see where my quest objective is.
  • arketipicos
    arketipicos Posts: 197 Arc User
    This is a open beta. Be patience...
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
  • xisyme
    xisyme Posts: 6
    Twas simply a suggestion, and patience is something we all must practice with new games as I am aware.
  • methodatx01a
    methodatx01a Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A lot of the things they implemented like no WSAD, no Auto Targeting (but instead attack reflective auto targeting), and limited camera angles were done to severely reduce chances of botting. In fact, you have a better chance at winning a scratch off lottery ticket than you do ever seeing a bot. I've been playing 2 years (yes this game has been in open beta for 2 years+change now); and I have yet to personally see a bot. Though there have been 2 screenshots I have seen on the official (US RQ) forums for a person caught botting that I know of. So I am not going to say no one has never tried or attempted botting RQ.

Categories