Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• law252
    law252 Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    is this game still click movement or has it been changed to wasd also do we have access to our steam characters or must we creat new ones
  • maerchant
    maerchant Posts: 1
    Can you help me sir ?
  • angrysprite
    angrysprite Posts: 5,065 Arc User
    Nice little gem. No login or movement issues and everything was pretty easy to figure out. I can see this is a slower-moving family game, great for younger players, too. Anyone familiar with Perfect World's other Chinese-style titles (or general Asian-style imports) can very easily find their way around.

It's a solid start and translations are clean and well done.

Two thumbs up.
  • arketipicos
    arketipicos Posts: 197 Arc User
    I like this game..., very nice graphics.
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
  • Great game - deceptively simple to start, but plenty of depth as it develops.
    Solo, Grouping, PvE, PvP and Questing are all satisfying and fun.
    And the community seems well balanced too - helpful in PvE, and challenging in PvP, just as it should be.
    Intuitive controls and eye-catching graphics all add to the quality of an excellent release so far.
  • Hello.. Royal Quest is now Downloading...
    Can anyone tell me little things about the game???
    Thank you guys!!! :D
  • alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2015
    > @law252 said:
    > is this game still click movement or has it been changed to wasd also do we have access to our steam characters or must we creat new ones

If you want to play through Arc games platform, you need to create a new account :)
    The game movement is still by mouse clicking. Quite good actually!
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • pskitten
    pskitten Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's a fun game so far.
    Still getting use to the movement by mouse clicking, been awhile since I played a game which did that. x u x
  • alerianacm
    > @pskitten said:
    > It's a fun game so far.
    > Still getting use to the movement by mouse clicking, been awhile since I played a game which did that. x u x

I am sure you will get used to it ( I had the same inconvenience for the first time, but now everything is great ;) )!
  • Thank god its with click-movements.
  • lightstone94
    lightstone94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Loving it...simple but very elegant and vibrant. Nice quests and graphics too.
  • rinax
    rinax Posts: 1 Arc User
    let´s see how well if this game... :) ... nah glad to be here, for all i can read it looks interesting..
  • datpacis
    datpacis Posts: 9 Arc User
    The refining system should be Fixed i mean its impossible to get even a level 32 gear to +5 means its insane and yes i used the cubes 42 cubes down the drain to get a level 32 hammer to + 5 and it ended up diminishing from +3 to +1 after 42 cubes , day before yesterday it took 64 cubes for a level 29 spear it got from +2 to +1 after 64 cubes guys this is insane u should probably look into this or u would only have p2w people in the game . as far as i thought the more the people that play a game the game would flourish whether they are p2w or not i never thought it would be so biased c'mon guys 108 cubes and still no luck with two pieces of low level gear does not have anything to do with luck and i aint greedy i was just aiming for a +5
  • dragonsmith
    dragonsmith Posts: 1 Arc User
    Been playing game for a bit now i love the game its fun to play for me, only thing i dont like is the force pvp in the caves, makes it hard for most players who just got the lvl to get into the cave or dungeons when higher lvl players kill them just for fun. is there in the future a way to stop pvp in caves. Also agree with datpcis the refining system needs some work. other then that like i said i love the game....
  • dreizhen
    dreizhen Posts: 2 Arc User
    Where I can get a redeem code?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    dreizhen wrote: »
    Where I can get a redeem code?
    Game news and announcements. Sometimes you'll get codes in the mail.​​
  • embers
    embers Posts: 1 Arc User
    i forgot the pin code. how do i change it
  • affi332
    affi332 Posts: 4 Arc User
    i really enjoy playing RQ. It reminds of my first MMO Ragnarok online.
  • alerianacm
    edited November 2015
    embers said:

i forgot the pin code. how do i change it

Hey!

You need to submit a ticket to our Support providing your account details (e.g. nicknames, levels and classes of your playable characters). Please sign in our website with the Arc account you're playing on.
    Done!
  • alerianacm
    edited November 2015
    affi332 said:

i really enjoy playing RQ. It reminds of my first MMO Ragnarok online.

Thanks for your amazing feedback <3 Memories are important
  • edihwow#6710
    edihwow#6710 Posts: 1 New User
    how to down load again?
  • lunarus
    lunarus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    This game could be fun, but it isn't. Lets list the issues shall we;

Click to move, should be hey hit a mob and die trying to escape another mob.
    Skill should not have to be pressed 7 trillion times to cast.
    Pots, forget it you will die.
    Travel, yeah enjoy the treck acroos 7 maps to get to your destination.
    Refining...100 cubes to get to +3...sigh.
    Mounts, no you need the feed it every hour and you only get food from the cash shop, sorry people.
    Pets, hey they only collect your drops if you are fortunate to get any drops and you will need a collar from you guessed it, the cash shop! Oh and the collar only lasts for so many pick up.
    Armour for your level,LOL norock that armour from ten levels ago.
    Quests, yeah here is a quest for mobs 10 levels above you, enjoy your death...
    Aww you need x amount exp to level, go grind, wait there is a maxed person taking all the mobs your level. go grind something 10 levels below you. Enjoy your crawl to level...

I am trying to enjoy this game only to leave it in frustration. I mean really, who is the developer and have they ever played a game before?

This game could be good if these issues were addressed.
  • papaengle
    papaengle Posts: 4 Arc User
    Fix my account please, Wizzo-char $30-780 roules was paid for on 9/11 and have not received on char yet. today is 9/13.

Categories