test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to visit arc games support site

cyruson01cyruson01 Posts: 1 Arc User
When I try to view the arcgames support website I set an error saying the page can’t be loaded due to to many redirects.
I have read on the forums here that this is a per account issue. Please could I get some help from a mod as I need the support site to sort an other account issue.
Thanks

Comments

• ausfire66ausfire66 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have had that same problem on many occassions.

Let me guess .... you are using IE. I had to change to chrome to at least get the page moving and then for a while I was getting the same problem.

If you try during a "not so busy time" you may have more luck.
  • cutsoucutsou Posts: 1 New User
    has anything been done with this or is there a fix been having this prob going on 3 days now
  • tdog86tdog86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @cyruson01 said:
    > When I try to view the arcgames support website I set an error saying the page can’t be loaded due to to many redirects.
    > I have read on the forums here that this is a per account issue. Please could I get some help from a mod as I need the support site to sort an other account issue.
    > Thanks

Same issue, and i'vetried to access the support site for the last 6 months. There is no help, no response and no way to contact support for help. I want a refund for every single expense since day 1.