test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'TEMPORARY' Disabling of Arc Quests

2»

Comments

• user0001#4647 user0001 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can tell you that they are never going to bring back arc quest. I know this because I am one of the few people that abused this system and cost arc games several hundred thousand dollars. I have about 700 accounts and I created a script that allowed me to automate the process of doing each quest, know which quest to do and execute that quest, and exit the game as soon as it started, kill process for arc and log onto another account and repeat the process, took about 3 to 5 mins to cycle through an account I had 2 computers running sometimes running this script. and there are a few people that I have "given" this script to. and I suspect there might have been others abusing the system. so that's probably why arc removed the quest system. since they removed the game swordsman online I quit playing any arc game.
  • kevinm1701akevinm1701a Posts: 3 Arc User
    All the more reason to not be using arc ever again either put back the arc quests of screw off
  • stupidconversionstupidconversion Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well, you know, thanks "user0001" for screwing things up for everyone and bragging anonymously about it, and thanks to Arc for apparently using that as an excuse for breaking your promises to everyone else.

Applause all around.

It's like Bethesda, make a product a lot of people love, but do it so badly they almost universally gripe about it.

Well, I guess Microsoft made a lot of money that way too.
  • moradinallfathermoradinallfather Posts: 14 Arc User
    And now its JULY!

(Crickets)
  • jaraxellejaraxelle Posts: 1 New User
    I have been sent as leader of my people to know if there was any news on the ARC quests. I see there has been zero update on any possible ETA. My people will not like this... I see them placing the firewood at the base of the post in the guild stronghold with my name on it... *sigh*
  • jawredjonesjawredjones Posts: 4 Arc User
    To the organization of crooks praying daily that people won't clue in to what is really going on:

Your silence has already told us what you didn't have the decency and the guts to admit. You lied to all of us again. Oh snap! I dare you to prove me wrong, but you and I both know you never had any intention of working on a great new improvement for the ARC quests. Tell your CEO that he should read the story of the boy who cried wolf. Lie to people consistently and pretty soon one believes you even when you're telling the truth. And on that merry note, I'm off to go find a gaming company who isn't full top to bottom with a network of liars.

*screenshotted to give all future communities a good laugh before an 'admin' deletes this for violation of their policies. (It's too bad that honesty isn't a required part of your policies right?)*
  • user0001#4647 user0001 Posts: 2 Arc User
    is more than likely PWE will close shop within a few years in the US, in the last 3 years they have had 5 sets of lay-offs. In 2015 the CEO bought all his shares back and Perfect World Co., Ltd. went private because the CEO Robert Hong Xiao no longer wanted to display quarterly earnings/losses anymore because US PWE is bleeding money. and it doesn't look like they are making a turn around. PWE just doesn't know how to manage their games.
  • cramneajcramneaj Posts: 1 Arc User
    Bye ARC plateform. No quest - No communication - No ARC Plateform on my computer

Legit
  • regenerderegenerde Posts: 85 Arc User
    ... more "updates" for Arc, but nothing new about Arc quests.
    :|
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • sincopa#1952 sincopa Posts: 1 Arc User
    You cheat. Artificially create an advantage for the users of xboxs. Turn on or off arcquests for everryone >:)
  • eazzieeazzie Posts: 150 Arc User
    So much for ARC quests only being removed on a temp basis. Looks like it has been removed permanently. I wouldn't mind, but there has been no communications reguarding if and when they would return. How about a yes they are returning or a no a decision has been made to end them permanently.
    Well, Torchlight Frontiers would be interesting... but i'm not going to touch that one or any other new Arc game until we get some solid official informations about Arc quests.
    Want to know why?
  • moradinallfathermoradinallfather Posts: 14 Arc User
    September and still no official comment.

Great customer service and support.

I'd say you get what you pay for, but since I actually spend (perhaps this should be, and remain past tense?) I DON'T get what I pay for....
  • lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 3 Arc User

• lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 3 Arc User

edited September 2018
    Well, since it looks like they have no intentions of bringing the Arc quests back in any form (an "improved" version, or at least a copy of the Xbox thingy), they should just let us exchange the remaining Arc points into an apropiate amount of ZEN.
    Want to know why?
  • drake762drake762 Posts: 2 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Well, since it looks like they have no intentions of bringing the Arc quests back in any form (an "improved" version, or at least a copy of the Xbox thingy), they should just let us exchange the remaining Arc points into an apropiate amount of ZEN.

Agreed. I still have 2K points just sitting there doing nothing.
  • bootlegger69bootlegger69 Posts: 2 Arc User
    you all really think they give a dam about you or what you think wake up and pull your heads out of your asses they have made it very clear that they don't care about the end user/player base
  • drago0864drago0864 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Arc is worthless
  • hugo058hugo058 Posts: 1 Arc User
    sooooo I take it no more ARC points 2019?!!?
    I don't think so... and looking at how they're dropping one game after the other from the Arc game launcher, no reason left for keeping the thing installed any longer.
    Want to know why?
2»