ESO Shutdown Notice

2»

Comments

• glycerin22
    glycerin22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I played ESO solo for quite a while but not as often as some other players have. What made ESO for me was the enviroments. It was the thrill of finding a new area and trying to explore. It was the excitement of upping my skills to see how I did V.S. mobs. However, having always chosen less populated realms.. because I never knew which were actually used.. I rarely saw other players. In the end though, I finally met some people.. and wish now that I chose other realms. It's funny to say this.. because I only just met people after 'years' of playing.. but I wish everyone the best (although I never probably knew you lol).
  • mathvend
    mathvend Posts: 1 New User
    Does anyone remember me? I used to play this game. My name was MathGenius in this game. I used to know someone called "Barbarella" and "Lief". But I lost contact to them somehow, sad.
  • thfierying
    thfierying Posts: 3 Arc User

I played ESO solo for quite a while but not as often as some other players have. What made ESO for me was the enviroments. It was the thrill of finding a new area and trying to explore. It was the excitement of upping my skills to see how I did V.S. mobs. However, having always chosen less populated realms.. because I never knew which were actually used.. I rarely saw other players. In the end though, I finally met some people.. and wish now that I chose other realms. It's funny to say this.. because I only just met people after 'years' of playing.. but I wish everyone the best (although I never probably knew you lol).

Haha yeah, I feel exactly the same! Been playing since 2009 but always on the wrong servers since there was so many to choose from, so I never really met anyone. I always played ESO like a single player game~

• laraina
    laraina Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can't believe it's gone, I wanted to play more but because of work and college classes over the years kept me so busy, I couldn't be on like I use to........I will miss the friends I made, but I think some of the girls will back me up on this even a little, but I am very, very, VERY sad that we won't get to dress our characters anymore or ride around the world on our favorite mounts that we bought in the store......yes, most of us spent money on the store, but making our characters look cute or cool was really fun for most of us......and I feel a little hopful now after hearing some of the others comments, it may happen someday we never know, that one day this game will be back and we get to see our characters again. I know it sounds childish or something, but that's ok because I will never let the child in me die ans same with all of you. This game was a big part of my life and everyone else's.

So, I hope the people that made this game, that made so many players happy and had fun, are reading these comments and at least think about it and someday bring back our loving ESO (as well as keeping our accounts safe and intacted) so we can all play with old friends again and make new friends. I loved this game back then, and even now. I hope they will at least consider this in the future. Thank you ESO, for the fun you gave me over the years online when some or certain things in reality was not.
  • christywhitteker
    christywhitteker Posts: 3 Arc User
    I was and still am a huge fan of Eso.. I wish they never shut it down, and I hope that someday pwe/arc will bring my fav game back,, I have tried to play other games like fw and so forth, but they all seem so boring compared to the beautiful game eso was.. I spend alot of time playing this game even when it was so empty, and people stopped doing the dungeons in eso.. I was still there, it had the most unique pet system and such and i love the gear glows.. No game will ever compare to eso.. It is well missed and i almost feel empty inside now that its gone..

Please pwe/arc bring the game back..the devs should have tried bringing it to steam before completely shutting it down last January...

Categories