IS ESO still up?

darkpurple92
darkpurple92 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
Hey guys. I can't seem to add ESO to my library. Is the game still playable or is it closed? :(
Post edited by ladycrane on

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    It's up and running fine. You would have seen an announcement that it was being closed in the game news.​​
  • darkpurple92
    darkpurple92 Posts: 2 Arc User

It's up and running fine. You would have seen an announcement that it was being closed in the game news.​​

I did see one online at the begining of this year. So that is why I asked. Then what might be the reason for which i can't get ESO to download?

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Most commonly it's because you failed to exclude your Arc and games directory from antivirus scans. Without more detailed information, it's hard to really say though.​​
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    Check if your ARC is up to date as well. Click the the Arrow in the top left corner of the Arc client -> About ARC -> Check for updates.
  • amachan10
    amachan10 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Its best if u dont play ESO. It will disappoint u. There's hardly anyone around, TW is almost a ghost town nowadays. I cant really look at the brighter side of playing ESO when there's almost no one around xD no more updates/sales either. (leading to u asking if its still up lulz) this game is put on the back burner until they decide to shut it down. dont waste ur time and money. Move along there's other games pwi wants u to see and play instead.

P.S I'm wondering wut crane edited out of ur post haha~
    Wheres the different color font option on editing my signature?
  • nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Telling others to not play eso is the reason we'll keep having low number of players. So if you ask me everyone should play eso (any server is fine but AR server has more players now) cause i find it fun, and with more events this game might be close to as it was. But of course we need some bigger events now and some sales~
  • pheonixphyre
    pheonixphyre Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've spent too much on fort server to change over now..

Categories