Why isn't any game people even bothered to respond to any real issues

datpacis
datpacis Posts: 9 Arc User
I see that when ever i tell about faults in the game i was muted for an hour from chatting when u can look into such minor details why cant u address to the issue that was discussed as a flaw int he game system .i know there are people who put up with such issues and move on doesn't mean that they are all happy . ths game is pay to win can continue to be pay to win but atleast a 30 percentage fairness to nn pay to win people would make us very happy i tried to tell u about how waarring system and pvp settings are being unfair to non pvp people like me u would rather mute me that address to that issue when ihadn't used a profanity , caps or broken any rule . any issue of minor importance is being answered and addresed but regarding refining why there is no initiative taken to be fair on us. is refining going to be always this unfair and dont say chances . chances come into picture say isf 30 to 40 cubes are wasted without much refining . 64 cubes + 42 cubes is no small deal thats where i got convinced that there is no douvbt of a chance . its like i shot an arrow it missed i shot 10 arrows its missed i shot 108 arrow it all missed ? dont blame my accuracy cuz i use the sdame system that everyone else does when are u gonna make the refining system atleast tolerable if u cant then are u goin to lower the prices of refining aids ? if no are u meaning to say u dont care about non pay 2 win people , all u can do is atelast answer me . 108 cubes remember dont reply to this discussion if u goin to talk abt how cubes are avialable in the maps and how refining aids are available in player markets too . do we have to spend a fortune on a gerar so low level as 32 to have a decent refine of + 5 what are ur answers game people ??? i guess banning me would be ur next thought if so i can understand

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    1. Punctuation FTW. Nobody likes a wall of text with run-ons and no paragraph separation.

2. If you keep spamming the forum, you'll likely be flagged as a troll and then will be unable to post.

3. The randomizer on the Angelica engine just sucks. It always has. Keep in mind though that refining more, doesn't increase your odds. They are the same crappy odds each time you roll on the refine.​​
  • datpacis
    See what i mean u so damn keen to mute me than seewhat the real problem is
    *problem no 1 - refining system is downeright unfair
    *problem no 2 - not as big as no1 but yes warring system is like cruel but can live with that if refining is fixed

• datpacis
    ok sorry i got the answer finally "The randomizer on the Angelica engine just sucks" from ur words so there is no resolve on this i'ma stop the discussions here and ty for letting me know its not goin to get any better

Categories