How do you refine?

tasteless
tasteless Posts: 2 Arc User
Okay im trying to figure out this refining thing, I see the items i need but I cant buy the thing i need cause i dont have acron shards, a type of currency. How do i get that? Is there any guide about refining that Im not seeing? Thanks!

Comments

• alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2015
    tasteless wrote: »
    Okay im trying to figure out this refining thing, I see the items i need but I cant buy the thing i need cause i dont have acron shards, a type of currency. How do i get that? Is there any guide about refining that Im not seeing? Thanks!

You can get Arcon Shards during the Arcon Battle event.
    Please, read "All About Currencies" Guide.
    And also check Arcon Battles schedule.
    Hope it will help! :)
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • tasteless
    tasteless Posts: 2 Arc User
    ah okay yeah that does help but i guess its on the website? i dont see threads here with those titles. gonna go look now! thanks!
  • alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2015
    tasteless wrote: »
    ah okay yeah that does help but i guess its on the website? i dont see threads here with those titles. gonna go look now! thanks!

Just click on these two "titles" and you will be transferred to these threads on our Forum page :)
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • datpacis
    datpacis Posts: 9 Arc User
    ok refining is pretty impossible game once u get to level 30 plus or 28 plus u can get cubes the ashkalot cubes from various dailies and quests and by breaking barrels and wooden chests in the maps at various places however i would like to share something with u now . Save up cubes and save up a lot of coins before u start refining any gear cuz if u aint lucky u end up losing every coin in ur bag ...however as advised to me heres what u can do buy red or black philosopher stones that are too expensive but i guess that would do u justice or other wise u are not going any where above a +4 if u aim for + 5 have 2 to 3 full stacks of cubes and a red philospher stone / black one from player market that cost around 200 K .... if u are lucky u can get a + 5 easily but in case of tough luck heres how it goes 66 cubes for a level 29 weapon did not get it anywhere but got it down one refinement level so before refining be ready to face disappointment

Categories