Anyone else having trouble logging in right now?

trmcgillicutti
trmcgillicutti Posts: 26 Arc User
I get this error:

"Reason: Arc service interaction error" and it won't go any further.

Are the servers down?

Comments

• kittieshaufer
    kittieshaufer Posts: 2 Arc User
    Getting the same error here. Was just fine a few minutes ago, now can't log in.
  • altrocks
    altrocks Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here. Tried a few times, rebooted, etc. No go.
  • trmcgillicutti
    Okay I just made a support ticket, it's been hours. They mentioned that they have had unexpect volume so, hopefully, many others have put in tickets.

Did learn Arc handles logging in while Gaijin handles the servers, hopefully that doesn't complicate this.
  • trmcgillicutti
    We have little activity on Arc. There's more activity on the Gaijin forums but it's the same Steam moderators. I have done all I can to get help/support for this. I hope Arc/PWE and Gaijin will figure this out in a way that lets us unlink from Arc if it is a problem that can happen again. I hate playing anything through Steam and starting over in Star Conflict, but if they aren't paying attention to forums and people making submissions, and I mean during the time they'd be awake and I'd be sleeping, then this sure looks like it's going to be a much more difficult thing to get someone to take action to resolve it. I am tempted to make a new account, but the 4 days of grind I bought 20 ships, most of them during the sale, and I'd prefer not to lose them, but I guess I can do it again. The only problem is, if i just go with Gaijin directly, what if this happens again? Easier to fix but I am not gonna keep making accounts to have them be unusable a week later.
  • trmcgillicutti
    Okay, I got response on ticket, and I figure Gaijin knew, since Arc was updated and now I can log in again, so just make sure to exit and restart Arc. Had done that and restarted computer etc., no fix until just a few minutes ago. Gl and hf in game :)
  • wen1503
    wen1503 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unable to jump, unable to replentish ammo. General errors all around...server is screwed...
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    wen1503 wrote: »
    Unable to jump, unable to replentish ammo. General errors all around...server is screwed...

That sounds more like high latency or dropped packets in between you and the server.​​

Categories