Has the post flag queue been fixed for mods?

This is just something I remember from when the forum first opened...has the Flag queue been made visible to mods so they can see it if someone has used the Flag button? I recall that it was not working when the forum first opened.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 301 Community Moderator
    Nope, not a single thing has been fixed for mods beyond the titles.​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gulberat
    gulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    That certainly explains why threads still seem to snowball fairly often without it seeming like anyone realizes what's going on, especially in General Discussion where threads move really fast. :-/ That has to be very aggravating for you guys and I hope you can lobby to get it fixed.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • angrytarg
    angrytarg Posts: 165 Arc User
    I just tried to report/flag a threead in the STO forum. It says I don't have permission to do so... Contacted a mod via arcmail but this is a major issue.​​
    <center>223.gif</center>
    <center>"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh</center>
    <center>Vanilla is nice... we're talking about ice cream, right? ...
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!</center>

Categories